Tired? [Dean x Reader]

This is inspired by a dream I had. Enjoy 😉

Fluff
_________________________________________

Me, Sam and Dean just got back from a vampire case. No one got hurt, we'll I did, but the only thing that Mathers is that the boys didn't get hurt.

"Tch..ow..." I whisper, Sam looks up at me, " Sorry Y/n, but I got to cover this wound." Sam continued to treat my wound then slowly bandage it. "Thanks Sam!" Sam is so nice and such a sweetheart,

but I always had huge crush on Dean. I know, I know you guys are thinking "well Dean is Straight! Or your not his type!" Yeah, yeah I know, he is the most Straightest guy I met.

"Here, how about I go get some snacks for us tonight and watch a movie with me, you and Dean?" Sam offered. "Oh my god. yes!!!" I was so excited, all of us haven't had a break in days. That sounds so nice right now. I go to my room and grab one of my books to read for a bit.

Some time later. Mabye 10 minutes

I hear a little knock on the side of my door and look up. "Oh hey Dean, what's up?" I close my book and set it down. He walks closer to me, then stops in front of me.

God the way he stands in front of me. He way his Emerald eyes look in my rooms light.

"Where's Sammy?" He starts slowly looks around my room, since he never cared to look about how I decorated it. "He's at the shop for some snacks for the movie night we planned together." God the way I worded that, it seems like only me and him are gonna watch it tonight. I hate it. "You and him are gonna watch a movie tonight?" He made eye contact with me. He looked so curious.

"No,no,I mean yea...but not just us, we were gonna invite you." I wanted to kill myself right then and there. "Cool, what Movie?" He sat down next to me. "Uhh...we really didn't think about it, but I was thinking mabye a Horror Movie? I mean I love horror movies but I don't know if you and Sam hate them."

I wanted to blab about horror movies forever but Dean looked at me like he wanted to tape my mouth shut, so I was quiet waiting for his answer. "Oh, no It's fine with me and Sam, I mean unless you play a scary clown one." Dean smirked at his own comment knowing Sam fcking terrified of clowns.

I love Dean's smile or even just his stupid smirk.

"Well I'm gonna shower." I told Dean and he leaves.

I go to the bathroom and turn on the water. I take off my dirty clothes and step in the hot shower. I loved hot showers! There so nice. God this is so relaxing I might...fall asleep. I mean last time I had sleep was 4 days ago.

Dean's Pov:

I love this show. Why is Y/n still in the shower? He's been in there for 30 minutes! I go in his room and knock on the bathroom door. "Y/n?" Nothing. I slowly open the door ready to grab my gun. I see Y/n passed out in the shower. His hands are luckily covering his d1ck. Thank God. I don't what to fcking do. I mean do I pick him up of wait for....god I think I have to pick him up.

Ok, Ok Dean it's fine just pick up a...naked man..

No I grabbed the nearest towel and put it on him then picked him up. I lay him down on my bed. I don't know why I put him on my bed but...he looks so peaceful when he's sleeping. I slowly got lost in thought about a man!? I mean I knew a little while back I was Bi...but never like into, into a guy. I clear my throat and think of what's happing right now. Damn it he needs clothes.

I grab some shorts and my favorite flannel, and slowly try to put in on him. Now I go back to watching tv. "No..." I got grabbed by my wrist. "P-please stay Dean, I hadn't got sleep in days.It would help me. So please stay with me?" Y/n tired eyes look up at me. His __ colored eyes.

F^ck it.

I sit next him til he falls asleep again. Then I end up passing out.

Sam's Pov: :)

I get out of the Car and turn it off then walk in the bunker. I got some snacks for Y/n and Dean. Dean got some pie and Y/n got his favorite candy. I walk around and don't see Y/n or Dean anywhere. I thought they would have started the movie already, But I guess not. I mean the store was busy. I'm gonna go ask Y/n.

*Knock knock knock*

No response. I open the door and don't see Y/n. I quickly out if painc I grab my gun and keep it ready to shoot. I go to Dean's room quickly but still quietly. I push open the door aiming my gun high and see...Y/n cuddling Dean in Dean's clothes on his bed?

Y/n cuddling Dean in Dean's clothes on his bed?

Kinda like this. Dean is the boy and you are the other one. :)

"Ok I have to take photo of this..." Sam whispers then take a photo quickly. Sam looks at the photo then run out probably with a small smirk.

I really liked this one for some reason, and I'm proud of it. :)
Words: 949