Christmas time

It was Chrismas morning in the Men of Letters bunker today. Sam was the first to wake up, he always waked up the first it was almost a schedule to wake up the earliest. 
Sam yawned, stretching his large body in his bed. He got up and walked to his shower to get ready for the big day.

Y/n was the second to wake up, he was always a combination of Sam and Dean. Lazy and not so Lazy. Y/n was so happy to see his friends open the gifts he got them today. He loved seeing his friends happy, it's rare for them because of there lives, their tramau. Y/n got up and started to walk in the hallways. His made his way to the kitchen. He finshed his trip and saw Sam making Breakfast. Sam was always the worst one when making food, but Dean is asleep till noon sometimes.

"Merrrry Christmas Moose!" I laugh and make my way to Sam. "Merry Christmas Y/n" He lightly chuckled into his words. "What you makin?" I was intrigued in the pan of... I don't know what that is? "I'm making some breakfast for us, since Dean is gonna wake up way laterrr" that looks groooossss. "Thats looks good..." I walk away and head to wake up the squirrel. I got Dean's room and I just open the door like I own the place.

"WAKE UP SQUIRREL, ITS CHRISTMASSSS!" I yell loud that Sam will hear me. Dean jumps up and aims his gun at me with one eye open. "Oh, it's juust you..." He lowers his gun yawning. "Get up, It's fcking christmas." I pull Dean's arm. He chuckles and follows me with closed eyes, falling asleep again. We walk in the kitchen and all I hear is Dean say, "Coffee." He rubs his eyes and sits down using his hands as a pillow. "Merry Christmas sleepyhead." Sam lightly chuckled putting the food on three different plates, and Dean gets a mug filled with coffee. Dean sushes Sam bc of his hangover.

We all hear the sound of wings and look around. "Hello everybody." Cas says and sits next to me and Dean. "Hey Cas." Sam greets him. "Hey Cassie, Merry Christmas." Cas looked confused. "What's this 'Christmas'?" He asked looking at us. We all laugh and Explain it to him.

SORRY ITS SO SHORT BUT CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST OVER AND I WANTED TO FINSH IT.