Whats that mean? [Jack x reader]

Y/ns pov

Me and Jack have gotten close since he was born. He's like when Castiel was first showed about 11 years ago. Clueless and confused about human actions. So he asked for me to help him with them.

"Hey Y/n?" Jack asks entering my room. "Yeah?" I reply and look towards Jack. "What's kissing? Dean was talking about it with some girl." He says with NO shame at all. Really that type of question. "U-uh...You see Jack, Kissing is an action where two people do when they....want to show them how much they like them. The action is where two people connect their lips together..." I hated this why THAT question.

"I want to kiss you." Jack blurted out. "W-what?" My face gotten red. "I like you. I want you to know that so I have to kiss you." He stepped closer. "N-no no no...Jack that's not how it works...There are different meaning for it" I panicked as he stepped closer each step. "Y/n Please let me Kiss you." Jack whined at me grabbing my hands. "Y-you sure....?" I was so nervous and...nervous just nervous. "Yes." He replied. I slowly lean in and cup his cheek. We connect lips and he copied my motion of my lips. He didn't let me leave? We were just making out now...He finally let me pull away and I catched my breath. "Wow..." Jack mumbled, smiling to himself. I was just standing there with shock, Jack is a good kisser?! "I need to Kiss Cas!" "NO NO NO! Jack kissing means that you kiss people that you find cute not Like family love." I explain to him. "You find me cute?" He asks tilting his head.

Well duh I mean look at you Jack."W-well I guess.." I cover my face and try to hide my redness. "I find you cute aswell Y/n." He smiles and leans in to kiss me. I was suprised but kissed back. My hands move behind his neck. He pulls away quickly. "What are you doing?" He asks about my hands. "I'm putting them behind your neck? People do it when kissing. People do more actions then just kissing when...kissing?" He looks confused, I lead him with my eyes to my waist. He finally understands and grips my waist. "I like this..." Jack whispers and looks back up to me. "So do I" I chuckle slightly and give him a quick peck on his cheek. "Hehe..." He slightly laughs from the feeling on his cheek.

"WAIT! Jack Can I show you what Cuddling is?" I said really excited. He nods and I jump on my bed. I tell him like the position of cuddling. I was laying down next to him and my head was on his chest. His arms were over me pulling me closer. "I also like this..." He tells me, moving his head closer to mine. We both end up falling asleep.

Cas's pov
Jack had been gone for a bit, where is he? He is still in the bunker I could feel his power. I check his room but find it empty. I ask Dean and He said something about asking someone a question. So I check Sam's room I mean Jack is always asking me and Sam something. No Jack. One room left. I check Y/ns room and to my suprise I find...Jack cuddling Y/n? I smile to myself. I'm glad Jack found his own hunter to love.
(I mean Dean is mine)

SOREY ITS SO SHORT I RAN OUT OF IDEAS FOR A WHILE ON THIS.