Face time

This is mostly talking about clothes, so I'm sorryyyyyy, ITS ALSO REALLYYY SHORT

Dean!
Hey Y/n, are you packed yet?

Me
No, not yet. But do you guys want to Face time while I pack?

Dean!
Sure I guess, give me a second to figure it out.

I slightly chuckle because Dean is so dumb for not knowing how to FaceTime. After a few seconds, His name popped up on my screen. So I clicked it and answered. "HEY GUYS!" I yelled to Dean. His face was so close to the camera. I chuckle from his stupid face. "Dean place the phone on a stand or something, your face is so ugly." I scoff and I place my phone on the floor, using my closet door as a stand. So you can see me sitting on my floor packing my clothes. "Got it!" Dean yells, He was sitting at the table in the bunker in the main room. You could see his head to his stomach.

"Hey Y/n!" Sam smiled coming into view of the camera. "Hi Sam!!" I wave to the camera and flash him a smile. I continue packing my clothes. Metallica shirt, green flannel, forest green sweater, leather jacket and my boots in a different suitcase.
(This is my style but if you don't like it you can imagine something different.)
"What are you doing?" Sam asks sitting down next to Dean. "I'm packing for when I come over to your bunker, Wait Dean told you right? Am I staying over or like moving in?" I ask so many questions they couldn't catch up to my speed of talking. "Slow down Y/N." Dean says. Oppsie forgot people think I fast. "Sorry..." I mumble but they still heard.

"It's fine, But yea Dean told me, and we don't know yet if you're moving in or just staying over." Sam stated making sure I don't worry. I sigh of relief and continue to pack. I pack a sweater that was blue and purple with some cargo pants, can't forget my cowboy belt for every outfit.

"What's with the tounge?" Dean asks to me sticking the tip of my tounge out and placing it on my lips. "I don't know, I do that when I'm fousing." I tell them, and Sam's looking over as soon as I talk, he was probably reading a book. Nerd. "Are you reading a book Sam?" He looks back to the screen and opens his mouth to speak. "Yea, why?" He got confused to my question. "Nerd." I mutter quietly but loud enough for the boys to hear. I look away but heard Dean's laugh and Sam's sigh. "It's true" Dean smiles and stops laughing to say that.

"Hey, uh what should I wear to see you guys? Green or Black?" Both Dean and Sam look at the screen and answer. "Uhh...I don't know" Of course you don't know Dean, you don't know anything. "Green. With a hit of black." Sam easily answers, was that so hard Dean? "Thank you!" I grab those outfits and mix them together, black ripped jeans with a forest green sweater and Black shirt underneath with some grey stripes. Some chains for the jeans. My pastel rings and some green jewelry.
(Im sorry I'm talking about clothes so much but I have no ideas for this story!!!! 😭)

"Really dude?" Dean looks over to Sam with a angry face. "Yeah really." Sam answers looking Dean straight into his eyes. Dean growls and looks back to the screen. I finshed packing my clothes and now I'm gonna pack my weapons and hunter stuff. I grab my guns,knifes,daggers,salt,Holy water. (Other stuff that's in the show that I don't care abt)

"I'm excited for you to visit this place. It's huge.." Dean said chuckling at the end of the sentence.  "So am I" I smile at the image of Me, Sam and Dean living together in the bunker.

(THATS IT, IM SO SORRY🙏 I MIGHT EDIT IT LATER THOUGH!)