Jealous much? (Dean x reader)

Requested my @ShadowPuppy56!

This is a short one but enjoy!

If you guys feel uncomfortable with guys forcing someone to do something, you don't have to read this. Sorry.

Y/n povs:

Me,Sam and Dean were at the bar. Dean thought it was a good idea to 'take a break' even though Me and Sam both know he wants to get laid. I always kinda liked Dean...His humor, His hunting skills, his smile, his laugh, his eyes, his style, him. But Dean never likes me back, He was too dumb to see that I liked him. He was to busy with the ladies.

Dean was flirting with the bartender and asking what time she gets off, as normal. I was so jealous that she gets to see Dean's flirty smirk right in front of hers. How she gets to be close to Dean and I don't. I decided to try to distract myself from him and go talk to the men at the other tables. I didn't want too but Sam was reading up on some lore from the case we did yesterday and I didn't want to bother him, but I didn't want to sit in silence either.

I walk up to 3 men talking, I ask them if I could sit and hang out and they said it was  perfectly fine in this weird creepy fcking tone. It almost made me leave right then and there. They were all smirking and shit. It made me so uncomfortable and uneasy. Some people are disgusting in this world.

Deans pov:

I smirked as the bartender walked away smiling at me from behind herself, and damn she got a nice body. I turn my head looking at Sam. He was on his phone reading something. Nerd. Why doesn't he read porn or something? He is so lame. "Where's Y/N?" I speak up looking for the shorter boy that came with us. He shot his head up and and looked at the empty seat next to him. "I don't know?" He looked around till his head stopped in one place. I looked at one of the tables and I saw Y/n. He was talking with 3 guys that were all smiling, but he wasn't, instead he was holding himself away from the men. He was looking down not making eye contact with any of them. He was so uncomfortable. They were so close to him, touching his thighs.

I hated to say this but I wanted to touch Y/n, not those guys. I want my hands touching Y/ns body, all of his body. My protective side came out and I sat up and walked to the men ready to bash all their heads on the table. I came up with a plan. "Hey Hands off my boyfriend, okay?" I grabbed Y/n and pulled him out of the chair. I was so jealous at this point I could make out with Y/n in front of them just for them to know that's he's mine. I pulled Y/n into me and his head was buried into my chest while my hands were gripping his waist.  "He obviously doesn't want to talk to you assholes."

I walked away with Y/n heading to the bathroom. Once we got in I questioned him. "Did they touch you?" He looked up and nodded. My blood was boiling. I take off my flannel and place it on Y/n shoulders hoping that would make him more comfortable. "Dean?" He mumbled and I immediately looked at him. "Yea?" I answered waiting for him to be calm enough to talk again. "Were you...jealous?" He whispered, fidgeting with his hands. Damn right I was, they were touching you, and I wasn't. "Yea, I was." I locked eyes with him. His eyes lit up and he stepped closer. What is he doin-

He connected his lips with mine. His lips were so soft, and they tasted better then the girls I kissed before. I lean in and kiss him back. I grip his waist and pull him closer. We pull back to breath and we both were panting. His forehead laid on mine. "I should get you jealous more often" He smirked at pecked my lips again before leaving me with a problem. "Great" I mumbled.