Library date [Sam x reader]

"Hey Babe?" I search around the bunker. I walk in the halls not finding Sam. "Hey Dean, do you know where Sam is?" I ask Dean we'll he is reading his disturbing porno magazines. "Probably the library." Dean suggested. I leave his door frame and close the door, Start to head to the library. "Babe?" I shout to get Sam's attention. Where the hell is he? He's been gone for an hour. Of course Dean was right.

"Hey Moose!" I run towards Sam and look at him reading a book sitting down. He looks up. "Hi baby, I'm just reading some lore on some...you know what, nevermind that now baby." He stands up leaving the book on the floor. God damn this man is tall, I'm to his flipping chest. Why couldn't I grow taller? "What you been doing?" He asks with a smile on his face. I love his smile, it's so gosh damn cute but with a little hint of sexy. "I've been cleaning up my room, and I wanted to show you, since you know that...I haven't cleaned my room in a few..yeah-"

God I'm disgusting I haven't cleaned my room in months, I just...I just lost motivation to do anything at this point, God it's even hard to get out of bed in the morning.

"Really!? I'm so proud of you!" He sqeezed the living Jesus our of me. But he was proud? I'm in love with this man...I grab one of my favorite books and sit down next to Sam's legs. "Come sit." I tell Sam looking up almost breaking my neck from his stupid height. He sits down next to me and lays his head on my shoulder. This is so cute, he is so cute. He moves his fingers under the words and traces it left to right, reading the words out loud. I've read this book around 23 times but It's always good when Sam reads it to me.  I started to grow tired and close my eyes on Sam's head using it as a pillow. Listening to his voice.

Sam's POV

I was reading Y/n's favorite book out loud. "Oh look this is my fa-"  I slightly move my head off of Y/n making his head fall on my shoulder. I close the book and stand up to pick him up. I grab his head and legs and carry him birdie style. I walk in the hallway and head to his room. "Hey Sam, is Y/n Okay?" Jack asks standing behind me. "Oh yeah, he is just a little tired" Jack smiles at me and goes back to his room. I continue to go to his room. His head softly hits the bed and I move his legs to the middle of the bed. The blanket covers his chest and down. I kiss his forehead. " Goodnight baby, I love you..." I whisper and leave the room.