The Aftermath

So, I'm laying in the hospital bed. 

Again.

But it looked like it's a different one this time than the other we've been to.

I didn't understand how I'm not dead. I mean, Amber shot me three times!

But I guess that's the power of science and medicine.

My eyes looked all over the room to get a sense of my surroundings. Then I spotted my older sister, Sam, sitting on a chair at the side of my bed. It looked like she seems to be fine.

But what worried me more was that Tara's not here too.

"Where's Tara?" I asked her with concern. "Is she okay? How about Mindy and Liv?"

"Mindy and Liv are hanging in there. They're in their own rooms at the hospital. Mindy got stabbed in the shoulder and Liv got stabbed in the stomach, but they're recovering fine. Tara is doing fine too, but she has to be back again because of what happened at Amber's." Sam answered.

"How about you? How are you doing, Sam?" I asked with concern.

"I'm fine after getting stabbed." She muttered in displeasure.

"Who stabbed you?" My eyes narrowed at the thought of Amber stabbing her.

"Richie," She sneered at the memory. "He wanted to be the one to kill me, but that didn't happen obviously."

All of this reminded me of the whole showdown. Once Amber revealed herself as the killer by attempting to shoot Liv, that's when everything went into chaos.

"Amber...did the bitch die?" I hoped.

She smiled in amusement. "Yes. She got on fire by stumbling face down on the stove after Gale Weathers shot her. After we thought everything was over, Amber was running toward us with a knife, but Tara was the one who shot and killed her."

"Seriously?" I asked, being surprised and filled with pride for my twin. Some disappointment washed over me as I realized. "And I wasn't even there to see it..." I pouted.

Sam just chuckled.

"What happened to Richie? I knew it was your weird boyfriend. Never got good vibes from him," I shook my head. "How did that bastard die?"

Sam looked like she didn't want to me. "I killed him." She softly said, looking a bit guilty.

"How did you kill him?" I wondered. 

Both of my sisters did amazing things by killing the wannabe Ghostfaces. Sucks that I wasn't there to see it and didn't do anything about it.

"I said to never fuck with a daughter of a serial killer," That made me remember a dream I had about her saying that. But I mentally shook it out of my head because it was just a dream after all. "Then I stabbed him. A lot," Then Sam continued in a small, fearful voice. "It was like I couldn't help myself to keep stabbing him. I couldn't stop..."

I could tell she was starting to feel guilty and hated herself for going savage on her boyfriend. Well, ex-boyfriend.

"If you wouldn't have killed him, he definitely would've killed you. Don't feel guilty for defending yourself, Sam," I told her. "Richie and Amber killed so many people. Richie deserved to get stabbed and hopefully he's getting more of it in hell," I paused for a second while I was curious about Richie and Amber's motives. "What were their motives?"

"They wanted to make their own requel." She rolled her eyes.

"Well, their version sucks." I scowled.