02

"Yo short hair, did you do the homework?" said a pretty girl, with long brown hair tied up into a ponytail.

"Which one? The Language one?" the short haired girl asked.

"Yes! What else? Duh! I did the all the worksheets, well for the first time, but I still could not complete the last one!" said the former, dramatically. "Help me, please, Cho? Or else she gonna eat me alive."

"Don't worry,Jinnie. There were just a few fill in the blanks so you can copy it down from my notebook." said Cho, giving her exercise book to her desk-mate and best friend.

"Thanks! You are the best!" said Jinnie a.k.a Yeji.

"No problemo, desk-mate."

Cho left Yeji to do her work in peace because she knew that she could not help being funny without trying to. And that would just slow down her best friend's work. Trust me, you wouldn't want to not complete your Language homework. Not doing it is an absolute nightmare.

Suddenly a boy came.

"EVERYONE TO GO DOWN FOR ASSEMBLY!" and just left like that.

Student council member, of course.

Everyone hurried to form a line and go down.

Yeji caught up with Cho. "A few are left. Disgusting assembly. If it had not been for it I would have completed the homework" she said while scrunching her face, "Anyway, gotta go. Duty to do!" and left as Cho said "bye".

Yeah, Yeji was a student council member too.

Cho POV

I sat at the end of the line because I hated sitting at front. I mean, who would like to sit in the front with the Principal's eye boring into your soul. No thanks.

I stood behind Jisoo, who was taller than me, but still. Behind me stood Tzuyu, who was way too tall to stand in front of me.

I was talking about random stuff with Jisoo when a guy stood beside us and said, "Stop talking, please."

My everything stopped working. Everything. No, he was not my crush or anything. I didn't even know him. I never really paid attention to the student council members. All I could think that moment was "That's his voice?!"

I pretended as if nothing happened. I tried to see his face as he walked away but it was impossible since it was covered with a mask.

I think I gotta ask Yeji about him since it seemed as if literally the whole school was her friend.