13; valentine's special

tw blood

Jungkook, Cho, and Yeji found themselves confronted by a pair of ancient horrors.

The first creature, a towering behemoth with the body of a lion, the head of a goat sprouting from its back, and a sinuous serpent for a tail, was the Chimera. Its monstrous form exuded an aura of menace, and its eyes glinted with fury.

Beside it stood the Harpies, their bird-like features twisted into grotesque expressions of hunger and malice. With wings outstretched and talons gleaming, they emitted ear-piercing screeches that echoed through the hall.

Jungkook casted a bow out of thin air, his heart pounding with adrenaline as he exchanged a determined glance with Cho and Yeji. The air crackled with tension as they prepared to face their adversaries head-on.

With a ferocious roar, the Chimera lunged forward, its maw dripping with saliva as it slashed at Jungkook. Dodging its razor-sharp claws, Jungkook unleashed a volley of arrows, each one finding its mark with deadly accuracy.

Meanwhile, Cho summoned torrents of flame, her control over fire unleashed with a fury born of desperation. The flames licked at the Chimera's fur, singeing its flesh and eliciting enraged roars of pain.

As the battle raged on, Yeji darted forward with her celestial bronze dagger, engaging the Harpies in combat. Despite their aerial agility, Yeji held her ground, her blade slicing through the air with lethal precision.

The clash of steel, the roar of flames, and the screech of the Harpies created chaos, each moment fraught with peril and determination. Blood mingled with sweat as the trio fought with all their might.

In a decisive moment, Jungkook spotted an opening in the Chimera's defenses. With a swift, well-aimed shot, he struck true, piercing the creature's heart with his arrow. With a final, thunderous roar, the Chimera collapsed, its monstrous form crumbling into dust.

Jungkook caught Cho's eye and winked at her. Cho rolled her eyes and motioned Jungkook to help them.

But oh, as soon as Jungkook put forward one foot, he collapsed. Blood was flowing out of this stomach at a horrifying rate.

Cho's eyes widened. With a grutal cry, she dived a sword, that had appeared in her hand out of nowhere, into one of the harpy's chest.

Meanwhile, Yeji dispatched the other Harpy with calculated precision. With a final, triumphant cry, the creature fell, her monstrous form dissipating.

Yeji ran towards Cho and Jungkook, dropping by her friend's side, a look of disbelief on her face.

"Cho, do something! Use your powers!"

Something took over Cho upon hearing those words. Her actions happened invoulantraily. Resting her hand of Jungkook's wounds she muttered 'sana' under her breath.

Jungkook immdiately opened his eyes, only to get engulfed in the amrs of his friends.

Breaking from the hug, "Cho," he began, his voice cracking "you were incredible out there. Your powers, your strength... it's truly remarkable."

Cho met Jungkook's gaze, a flicker of warmth and gratitude lighting up her eyes. "Thank you, Jungkook. I couldn't have done it without you and Yeji by my side."

And that's Cho, unable to realise how the words were directed by Jungkook towards her.

-x-

say thanks
im writing this on the pretext of studying again
so thats for valentines day!
and yep, that's cho the dumbass.
also like i got my exams going on so give the biggest thanks tvt