04

3rd person POV

The next day, Cho went to the library for doing stuff that they had to do for the event. The participants were supposed to stay back but she couldn't stay back. Her tuition teacher wasn't allowing her to postpone the class.

Cho was the designer, not the ramp walker, so she started designing a dress for the role that she was assigned. The role of the villain.

Her sketchbook was full of figures. There was not a single dress design, except for the one she had auditioned with. And right now, she was banging the table with the flat end of the pencil, trying to get ideas for the dress.

All that came to her mind was Wanda's outfit. But sadly, it had to be her own design and she could obviously not steal the work of some other person for her appreciation.

After apparently getting no ideas, she decided to sketch the base on which she would be drawing the dress (the body).

The female teacher in charge entered the library after her work. She told everyone to gather round and started discussing what they would be doing blah blah.

Cho was seriously not  interested in what was being said but as soon as the topic shifted to the designing part, she listened with all the concentration she had.

Skipping the other roles and coming to the villain.

"Okay so who are the designers for the Anthropoi?"

Cho raised her hand along with a boy, Jungho.

"Who's the Antropoi?"

A really sweet looking girl, who could look pretty deadly at the same time, Jennie, raised her hand.

"Okay then all of you gather round and tell me your ideas." said the teacher.

"Ma'am, I was thinking a dress like Harley Quinn would suit the role." voiced Jennie.

"Um... Her dressing style was out of emotion, so that would not be very suitable. A dress like an oppressor's would be good. Puffed up shoulders, lengthy dress and very bright colours." replied Mrs. Roy. Yeah, she's Indian.

"Ma'am, then would a long skirt and a shrug or jacket over a shirt be suitable?" asked Cho.

"Oh! That would be pretty simple and perfect. Tomorrow when we go to the Fashion Design room, we will ask Mr. Kim for ideas. After all, it cannot be ready made clothes. We have to make it out of newspaper or old cloth or stuff like that."

The bell rang for dispersal. Cho rushed towards Jisoo, her other bestie, and took the escort card from her. They chatted with their friends from other sections for a while and set off for home.

Upon reaching, she did her daily stuff and opened Instagram just to see her best friend's message popping up on the screen.

its_oti;)

Eyy, Jungkook is the MC for the event.

_seung.min_izing09

Reallyyy?! Darn, how am I even supposed to survive in front of that voiceeee

its_oti;)

Bro, chill. He wont even notice u. ur short :/

_seung.min_izing09

It's ur death day tmrw babe

its_oti;)

You always sai that but m still alive!!

--x--

its_oti;) is yeji and _seung.min_izing09 is cho.

please do not copy the usernames cuz they are something i came up with.