10

Seungmin POV

I heard a low thud from the other side. It didn't take me a second to realise Yeji fainted.

Gods, did it start again? No, it can't have. It stopped, didn't it?

Without wasting another second, I rushed to her house. It didn't take me much time, of course.

Meanwhile, let me introduce myself. I'm Kim Seungmin, child of Athena and I'm 16. Hush, we demigods get into trouble very young. 

Upon reaching, I found Yeji lying on the floor. Her eyebrows were furrowed and she twitched at moments. 

Gods, it really did start again.

I went into the kitchen and brought a glass of water. Without hesitation, I poured it all on her face. She got up with a start.

Yeji hugged me tightly and started sobbing. 

"S-seungmin, i-it has started ag-again..."

I patted her back and tried to calm her down.

"Shh, it's fine. I'm here. We all are here. Tell me about it when you're ready, yeah?"

"I j-just wish I c-could meet h-her once. I-I've never known h-her. How can s-she just l-leave me? I am h-her c-child after all, a-aren't I?"

"She must have her reasons, Yeji. A mother never wants her child to suffer. It's okay..."

-x-

Wrote it on the pretext of studying, again. Ya'll better appreciate.

Demigodsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें