6; Valentine's Day Special

10th February, School, Art class

"Cho!" Yeji called out to her best friend, all jumpy and excited, unable to stop her smile.

"What is it? You seem unusually happy" replied Cho, raising a brow. Yeji was usually a calm person and it was rare to see her hyper excited and happy.

"Nothing, I'm just in a good mood today" she said, flashing a beautiful smile yet again.

"Come on Yej. I know you better. And I know it's something to do with Yeonjun."

"Well yeah" started Yeji, with a dreamy look. "We finally talked in school today."

Cho facepalmed herself. So typical of Yeji. She should have known.

Unable to stop, she said "Bloody hell, yej. You literally hangout with him every weekend!"

"But its the first time in school!" argued Yeji, stressing on the word 'in'.

"Yeah, anyway, happy for you~" Cho voiced, now scribbling on the blank paper, trying to draw a face.

"You know what? Ask him out on 14th." said Cho, out of the blue.

Yeji stared at her.

"What? You guys already confessed. Besides, it's just one day. Hang out by yourselves."

"Okay fine. I'll try" was the reply.

12th February, Instagram

its_ooti;)

What the actual fuckk am i supposed to tell him!!

"Hey we like each ohter and its vanlentines day so please be my valentine and hang out with me"?

_seung.min_izing09

thats dumb.

its_ooti;)

stop criticizing and suggest me ways okay

_seung.min_izing09

wait i need to consult my love experts

seen

_seung.min_izing09

Wishing a very happy Valentine's Day to the most handsome man on the planet. Thank you so much for making me the happiest person. I love you so much that I would die for you if it were possible to ensure that you have all you desire and are always happy, I am willing to do anything. You mean everything to me. I love you. On this special day, I just wanna ask you out. Just the two of us, anywhere you wish to go. I know we're not in a relationship but a date would not hurt, would it? I hope its a yes <3

its_ooti;)

okay fine. thanks i love you!

_seung.min_izing09

go and tell that to soon-to-be-brother-in-law

14th February

"Hey." breathed Yeji, flashing a smile.

"hello. You look beautiful."

How could she not? She was Yeji after all.

"It's actually thanks to Cho. She helped me out with the outfit."

"No, you look good in general I mean

"No, you look good in general I mean. By the way, Cho meaning that short cringy girl?"

Yeji's heart dropped a bit. She was sad hearing her love saying things about her best friend. But since she didn't want to ruin the evening, she shrugged it off.

"You don't look bad yourself though"

"Well, thanks" Yeonjun replied shyly, then asks, "What do we do first?"

"Games!!" squealed Yeji, pointing towards the stores.

By the end, Yeonjun had won two bunny ears and Yeji won a plushie and some chocolates.

"That was so much fun!" Yeji voiced.

"Yeah,but tiring as well." said an extremely exhausted Yeonjun.

After dinner at a very amazing restaurant~

"Junnie, can we pwease get ice cweam?" That was Yeji with her baby voice. Apparently it was so irresistible that he had to say yes.

While eating ice cream Yeonjun noticed something.

"Yeji, look! Fireworks! Valentine's special!"

Yeji snapped her head to look at it. "It's beautiful" she says, mesmerized.

Suddenly, her gaze shifts to the horizon. Her eyes widen. It just couldn't be.

The Kindly Ones? Here?

-x-

hello! i just though a valentine special chapter wouldn't hurt. i suck at these date scene and stuff. sorry for the cliffhanger though.

i think the next update will be after 27th feb now. i suck at studies and i need to pass the finals. i need tips for geog, i suck at it.

hope you all are fine and do well in your exams!

ps. this is probably the longest chapter i've written till date lol.

you guys better appreciate this chapter. i wrote this on the pretext of studying, that too when i have my exams on 15th.