7

"Yeonjun, we need to go home now. It's quite late." Yeji said, shifting her gaze from the monsters to the person she loved so much.

"Oh? Okay.."

Yeonjun accepted because there was a tense tone in her voice. He was utterly bewildered. Why would Yeji ask to leave suddenly? Besides he had planned to officially ask out Yeji, but maybe that was a story of some other day.

"Should I drive you home?"

"No, it's just 5 minutes from here. You go."

With one last kiss, they parted.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Kindly Ones. What brings you here?"

The three looked as evil as ever. With a wicked smile the middle one started,

"Lord Hades wants to meet your pretty little friend."

"What?! Why?! She does not even know she's a demi-god."

"Do not question Lord Hades! I will answer you anyway. First of all, I do not know why she has not been claimed yet, the gods promised to. Second, Lord Hades has sensed her powers to be too powerful. He suspects she is a child of Lord Zeus but somehow she has powers beyond that."

"What do you mean by powers beyond that?"

"She seems to posses the power of other gods as well, but mainly of the Big Three."

"I guess that explains the trouble she's gotten into all this while. Like I don't even want to start. She blows up the fountain, makes a thunderstorm occur when she's hella angry. Guess what? She even cracked the ground! That ticks off the Big Three qualities. She's got Apollo's blessing for art. Lady Athena has given her wisdom. Hephaestus helps her create things. I guess Demeter makes her eat a lot? Lady Artemis probably gave her the aiming skills along with the ability to attract animals. Lord Ares probably gave her the fighting skill. Damn, she's some fighter."

Yeji thought for a moment and then said, "I can't find anyother qualities but she's one of the rare demigods. She doesn't suffer from dyslexia."

"Kindly Ones. I do not mean to offend you or Lord Hades but I think it will be best if she goes to the Underworld after she realises who she is."

The Furies did not say anything. The middle one said after a while, "Considering everything, I guess you are correct, as much as I hate to admit."

Yeji smiled in triumph and bowed.

With a swirl and dreadful force of wind, the Furies disappeared.