Chapter 3

Naruto's POV
'It's been 5years since my brother was thrown into my room, I was first suprised that they labelled another persom as a 'demon' like me. I noticed some few strange things about him. First, he likes getting my attention and no one else; if someone else responds, he looks at them elwitha passive and scary eyes till they back down. Second, he likes hiding for me to find him but i am not complaining since it made me develop a passive skill to sense things and people. Third, since he came, he pushes  any book he  can find to me making me read it to him. I think that he is actually doing it for me instead cause i have become more knowledgeable. Two years ago, the matron threw us out and an old man gave us a place to live. He calls himself the Hokage and if i need anything, I should come to his office and tell him but I don't trust him why? My brother is not comfortable around him. My brother is not comfortable around bad people but I will use the man for now. The only problem I have now is "nii-san, nii-san don't think too much, when we grow up i will marry you". "Yes, ues you will marry me"

MC POV
I just reminded Naruto of my promise and he agreed though I am thinking he is just agreeing to satisfy me. Well what can I say, I am just a kid *wink*. He named me Yamiyuro saying my hair is very black and my eyes is like the moon in the night sky. I think am in an AU cause Naruto's getting smart fast I might be a cause but seriously he is very smart and calculative he is not that playful like in the canon. Anyway he wanys to go to the academy and i want to follow him so that nobody will bully/covet him. Although we are maltreated in the village because of some rumours that we are 'demons', we still get by; Naruto goes to the woods to hunt some food for us to eat. He is just pampering me.

Third Person POV
Its the resumption day for students of the academy and with the Hokage's recomendation both Naruto and Yamiyuro were admitted and sorted inti 1-a the class of clan heirs and talents. As they entered the class all eyes were on them; some in disdain and disgust; some in fear; some in anger and so on. Their teacher entered with papers in hand.
"Settle down; now I'll be your homeroom teacher Iruka Umino (pls hope i am correct, can't remember). You shall refer to me as Iruka-sensei", the man said. He looked at the class fro one end to another stopping on Naruto and Yamiyuro for some time that he continued, "for the first 2years of your stay here we'll be doing plain theoritical classes and subjects that can be done in the class and for the last 4years we will add field work in the midst. By then we will have anothe teacher in addition to me. So now let us begin the attendance. Haruno Sakura"
"Here sensei"
Yamiyuro was not interested in the extras of the cast so he turned to face Naruto. "Hey nii-san", "yes?".
"Um which last name did you put on the paper"
"You will take my last name 'Uzumaki'"
"Eh? When did you get a last name?"
"The Hokage told me that is my last name"
"Nii-san baka, don't you know it is not good to just collect name? How many times will i tell you?"
"I know but to be in this class, you need to have a last name so i thought for now till we find another let's use this one"
"Nii-san baka, baka" Yamiyuro said and pouted.
"Okay I am sorry next time I won't collect name anyhow"
"Uzumaki Naruto", Iruka said with venom in his voice
"Here"
"Uzumaki Yamiyuro", Iruka said with his venom in his voice again.
"Uzumaki Yamiyuro", he said again looking at the boy.
"Can't you sre me sensei? I am one of the eyecatching people in the class and you are staring at me just mark me present already", Yamiyuro replied.
"I will not mark you present till you reply", Iruka said witha  cold voice.
"That's not fair yhe boy sleeping did not repky but you marked him present even when his mind is in dreamworld", Yamiyuro shouted standing uo.
"Yami just reply", Naruto saud beside him looking directly at Iruka's cold eyes.
"But nii-san.......'
"Just reply"
"Fine.....here".
"Now that everyone is here let us start the class.
..................................................................................
Thanks to those reading, voting, and commenting.

Peace!!!!!!