Chapter 7

“It is common courtesy to introduce yourself first when asking for introductions from other people.”            
Kakashi opened his mouth in shock. Nobody has ever responded to him like that before.
“*cough*cough*Okay my name is Kakashi Hatake. My likes and dislikes are none of your business, my hobbies are not for your age and my dream is for you to guess. Now your turn midnight”
“My name is Yamiyuro Uzumaki; my likes are Naruto nii – san, training, and knowledge; my dislikes are people who do not differentiate between a kunai and the scroll holding the kunai, bullies and others; my hobbies are training and reading, and finally my dream is to find a safe place for me and Naruto nii – san.”
“Ok…..”Kakashi sweat dropped.”You blondie”
“Naruto Uzumaki; my likes: my younger brother, knowledge; dislikes: everything mu otouto said; hobbies: reading and taking care of my otouto; and dreams: find a safe place for me and Yamiyuro”.
‘Shit! He does not want to be Hokage? Sorry sensei, I have failed you I did not guide him properly’ Kakashi thought “You emo your turn”.
“Sasuke Uchiha. Likes and dislikes are personal; hobby is training and my dream is to raise my clan and kill a certain someone”.
“Ok we will meet tomorrow at 6am in training ground 7 and a warning don’t eat breakfast if you don’t want to puke”. Kakashi said and shushined away.
“Don’t forget Uchiha just till after tomorrow and after that whatever happens, happens”. Naruto started as Sasuke was about to leave who replied “um” and left.
After Sasuke left, Yamiyuro went to sit on Naruto’s lap hooking his hands around his neck “nii – san, you were so cool handling that Uchiha like that”, he started grinding himself on Naruto. Naruto looked at him and smiled putting his hands around his waist then kissed him “you think so?”
“Yea, by tomorrow we will be officially genins and start taking missions allowing us to start using all those money we stole”.
“Yes and that’s why I love you. Unlike others, you have a brain”
“What of the Nara?”
“What of him?”
“Nii – san have you forgotten that he has been looking at us a lot recently with that calculating eyes of his. I think he might catch one of our secrets”.
“Then we will deal with him when he does by keeping something or someone hostage”
“Okay. What of the Hokage?”  Yami said with venom in his voice.
“Don’t worry for what he did it’s a matter of time besides he is old let us just frustrate him to death”.
“That’s why I love you nii – san”, Yami said then kissed Naruto.
“I love you too, let’s go home”
Kakashi who has been hiding in a tree was surprised that he heard everything except some lines like someone purposely filtered it out for him not to hear and then they kissed. That was a mind – blower cause the hokage has said to try and kill the jinchuriki’s ‘brother’ in a random mission or something. Then as they were leaving the rooftop, Naruto suddenly looked at his direction with a glare but his pupils were slits like a fox and red in colour.
The Nara clan are known for their intelligence and more so for Shikamaru Nara, heir of the Nara clan. He was known to be very observant. So when Naruto and Yamiyuro Uzumaki entered the class in year 1, he noticed how everyone tensed and looked at them with hatred but they did as if they are used to t. since then he has been keeping tabs on them. Suddenly they started becoming unreadable. Always keeping an even score – both of them at that – all the way from 2nd year till they graduated. Maintaining average is not a problem but the same score every time not a point above or below means you are hiding something which Shikamaru wanted to find out.