Chapter 6

“Team 9 is still in circulation; so team 10 will consist of Ino Yamanaka, Choji Akimichi and Shikamaru Nara. Your sensei will be Asuma Sarutobi. Team 8 will consist of Hinata Hyuga, Shino Aburame and Kiba Inozuka with your sensei being Kurenei Yaiko.” Iruka paused then looked at the ‘demons’ in his class then spoke with venom in his voice, “team 7 will consist of Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Yamiyuro and…….” – the whole class wanted to find the unfortunate person paired up with the ‘demons’ of the village – “Sasuke Uchiha”, Iruka finished. The whole class went into uproar. Shouting and looking towards the three rookies just mentioned to be surprised by them all looking oyut the windownot even interested by what’s going on in the class.
“Uzumaki!” Iruka shouted again with venom.
“Yes sensei?” Yamiyuro replied.
“Why are you not paying attention to the briefing?”
“Sensei we are listening and why can’t you ask the Uchiha that? He is obviously not paying attention at all.”
“DON”T YOU DARE COMPARE YOURSELVES TO SASUKE-KUN YOU DEMONS”, Sakura and Ino shrieked at him.
“But that’s the………..”
“Yami sit down”, Naruto spoke out,.
“But Nii-san………”, Yami started.
“No buts. Sit down and let sensei finish his briefing”, Naruto finished looking at Yami’s face who sat back down and kept quiet.
“Hai Nii-san”, he started then finished muttering “it’s not fair that they all support others and shut us down”.
“I know. We will bear for now”, Naruto muttered back.
“Now as I saying – Iruka continued his briefing – Sensei for team 7 will be Kakashi Hatake. Team 6 will consist of Sakura Haruno, Ruwen Zorisoma and Maputo Inyangani. Your sensei will be……..”
TIMESKIP
All the teams have gone with their senseis leaving Sasuke, Naruto and Yamiyuro. Suddenly Naruto stood up towards Sasuke and sat beside him with Yamiyuro standing close by.
“Sasuke Uchiha right?” Naruto started.
“Um”, Sasuke nodded not looking at him
“Since our sensei is obviously running late; I wanted us to introduce ourselves at least. My name is Naruto Uzumaki and that’s my brother Yamiyuro Uzumaki”
“Sasuke Uchiha”
“I know you are either indifferent or hate us as well – not openly at least – but listen to what I have to say. They will test us again. When I say they I mean the senseis. They will do a final test if we can be genin or not and let me tell you it will be on teamwork. So please work with us till we are finally genin then you can do whatever”.
“Okay”
“Thank you”, Naruto said ending the conversation.
Done with that, Naruto stood up towards his seat with Yamiyuro behind him. Before they could sit down, the doors of the class was opened with a man there looking at them.
“Meet me at the roof”, the man said then shushined away. Sasuke stood up and went out the door towards the roof with Naruto and Yamiyuro shushining towards the roof close to the door as if they are coming from there. When Sasuke finally got there, he looked at Naruto and Yamiyuro in surprise of them getting there before him but they just shrugged and went to sit down in front of their sensei with Sasuke following suit. Their sensei turned to face them and said, “Well let us begin with introductions to know each other”
“You first sensei”, Yamiyuro started
“Why?”
“It is common courtesy to introduce yourself first when asking for introductions from other people.”            

A big thanks to those following me up. 🙏🙏😇😇