Chapter 8

Kakashi was presently in the Hokage’s office reading his book waiting for other Jonins to arrive. Suddenly, the Hokage spoke up, “Kakashi, what do you think of your team?”
“To be sincere with you Hokage – sama. Your plan won’t work”
“Why do you think so?”
“Because, one: they know why Naruto is hated. Two: they are extremely close unlike other ninja brothers. Three: I am not sure if I was hallucinating but before they left, Naruto’s eyes became fox like as he stared at me. Yamiyuro is the only thing holding Naruto to this village if anything happens to him, I fear the consequences”
“Hmm strange…….very strange”.
“what is strange Hokage – sama?”, Asuma asked as he entered with other Jonins.
“Nothing of concern Asuma”
All the Jonin senseis were present in the Hokage’s office.
“Hokage – sama I noticed something”, someone spoke up.
“Speak Kurenai”
“You placed the Uzumakis and the last Uchiha in the same team”, Kurenai continued with a worried face.
Those in the Hokage’s office started panicking thinking the ‘demons’ of the village will kill the last Uchiha.
“Yes it was my decision…….” They started speaking in protest.  “…..but let me speak. We all know that those two – the Uzumakis – are the only variables among these generation of genins. Naruto holds the fox and Yamiyuro clings to Naruto and follows him anywhere. If Naruto goes haywire, we will use the Uchiha to control him which allows us to control Yamiyuro as well. What better way of knowing their weaknesses than by putting them in a team with two sharigan users”.
“Ohhhhh!” they all said.
“Now let us continue this meeting”
The Jonins all talked about their team and what they thought of them before leaving.
______________________________________________
Naruto and Yamiyuro laughed out loud after hearing what the Hokage said. They were in theior living room when the seal lit up and their meeting was broadcasted to them.
“So they want to make the Uchiha control us”, Naruto said to Yamiyuro.
“They don’t know we can easily break out of it”, Yamiyuro responded.
“They don’t and if they do, it doesn’t matter: we will still have our freedom”. Naruto said looking down with his eye changing to sharigan and Yamiyuro looked at him with hs eyes having a peculiar white sharigan with three tomoes each.