Chapter 4

Hiruzem was in his office thinking 'Naruto does not trust me, I notice he trusts his "brother" more. He is not meant to have anyone but me so he will be hooked to the village. This might be risky but it must be done. With his "brother" gone he will rely on me more for emotional support hooking him to the village'.
"Cat!", he called out.
"Yes Hokage-sama", Cat replied appearing out of nowhere.
"I have a job for you, find a way to kill Uzumaki Yamiyuro discreetly no matter how long it takes for the safety of the village", Hiruzen said with a calm voice.
" Hai Hokage-sama", Cat replied before disappearing again
'When he is gone, I will strike'
______________________________________________

The past two and half years has been tiring for both Naruto and Yamiyuro. After the first 6months of academy life, they both found out that no one wants them in the academy. So they decided to keep to themselves, speak only when spoken to and not do more than necessary. Upon them having read the complete syllabus, they do not flaunt it like other geniuses only doing enough to be above average. Having read all books needed for their years, they found out that meditation aids in chakra control and enlargement; it was difficult at first but got easier later on. They also practiced their taijutsu skills to the best of their abilities. Although during this period, they noticed with their chakra sense - that is opened at all times - that some people are monitoring them at all times even in the bathroom. So to avoid suspicion they mostly go all out when practicing in their mind-scape i.e. Yamiyuro's own cause of the fox that is always trying to kill them.
"That bitch! How dare she? How dare she punch Naruto nii-san". A boy was complaining while punching a tree in anger and with bloody fists.
" Yami........YAMI!!"
"Huh! N-Naruto nii-san", Yami said terrified hiding his hands behind him.
"Let me see your hands", Naruto said walking to his younger brother.
"It is nothing nii-san"
"I said let me see your hands", Naruto said again grabbing his hand and looking at it. "You are bleeding why?"
"Naruto nii-san?"
"I said why are you bleeding? How many times did I tell you not to over strain your body. Unlike me, you don't have the fox to heal rapidly", Naruto said while bandaging it.
“Yea but I have good chakra control to heal myself”, Yami said while healing himself under the bandage.
“I know but that does not mean I like you destroying your body. Anyways let’s go home it’s late and we have classes tomorrow”.
“Um…..nii – san now that we will begin practical classes, can we show what we are *mmph*” Yami began but got interrupted by Naruto blocking his mouth.
“Shh”, Naruto began while looking around, “no we are not showing anything. Let Sasuke, Hinata and Sakura to take the spotlight. The more you show, the bigger the Hokage’s target on your back will be. We will show just enough to pass; remember, they do not teach us properly nor do they give us proper training equipment and we are always watched like prisoners”, Naruto said whispering and holding Yami’s mouth. After that they went to their house to sleep.
  The next morning, sun rose at Naruto and Yami running. They normally run around the village five times every morning before their daily activities. As they were going to the academy as usual people abused and cursed them but they just kept going. At the academy class 3–A, everyone was talking to each other except three people, Sasuke Uchiha second son of the clan leader of the proud Uchiha sitting at the middle of the left column by the window with Naruto and Yami sitting at the back of the left column also seated by the window.
  During these two and half years, Yami has grown more feminine than masculine unlike the remaining boys in the class. His hair has grown long to the middle of his back and his muscles are slender but firm, his sword like eyebrows and pale skin all made people mistake him for a female instead of male. Some boys and girls always glare/stare at him when he is not looking but Naruto scares them away with a glare.