Chapter 5

Cat POV
I don’t understand why Hokage–sama wants to kill the Jimchuriki’s brother. Is that not what is pinning him to this village. I am sure with how smart he is; it is possible he has found out who his parents are and why those stupid civilians call him demon. I don’t even understand why some of our shinobi are stupid as if they did not see when Minato-sama put the fox in a poor new born baby; idiots. Maybe Hokage-sama is affected by their stupidity. Anyways nothing personal kids but it is my job.

Iruka POV
‘I’ll have to teach them again. Don’t get me wrong I like teaching but I don’t like those demons in my class, especially Yamiyuro he brings out the worst in me. Maybe that’s why he is a demon.’
    As I got to the front of the door of the class, I took a deep breath the entered. As usual my eyes started searching for those demons while praying to the sage that they should be absent but it seems the sage doesn’t like me that much cause they are here and as usual Yamiyuro is staring out of the class and Naruto is looking and intimidating those who stare at them. I moved to the podium and began “good morning class”.
“Good morning sensei”, the class replied.
  I looked at all of them and nodded ‘good’ even the demons are paying attention.

General POV
“Good morning class”, Iruka spoke. “Good morning sensei!” the class replied. This noise drew Yami’s and Naruto’s attention to the front of the class where Iruka stood.   
“Today we will begin practical classes”, Iruka started. “You will be taught how to throw a kunai, shuriken and taijutsu”.
“Yay!!!” all the students shouted except Sasuke, Naruto and Yamiyuro who rolled their eyes. “But before that welcome your second teacher that will be assisting me with practical classes. The chunin Mizuki also address him as Mizuki-sensei like me”.
“Hello! Can everyone file out to field 3”, Mizuki said then looked at Naruto and Yamiyuro the ‘demons’ of the village with a wicked glint in his eyes that they caught being used to it. they looked at each other then shrugged waling out last behind everybody.
When they all got to field 3, Mizuki and Iruka stopped and looked at the class. “We will start with the shurikens since they are very important for a ninjas’ life. So everyone line up and meet Mizuki for your shurikens”. The class all lined up in front of Mizuki and collected the shurikens he gave them but when Naruto and Yamiyuro’s turn came up, he dropped the box he was carrying from and brought out a bag telling them to put their hand in and carry themselves.
“But sensei, it will cut us”, Yamiyuro protested. “Are you partaking in the lesson or not”, Mizuki sneered at them. Before Yamiyuro could continue protesting, Naruto already put his hands in the bag and brought out 20 shurikens and gave 10 of them to Yamiyuro saying, “Don’t argue with the instructors Yami”.
“Nii-san your hand is bleeding”
“Don’t worry about it. Let’s go for our lesson”. Naruto left closing his bleeding hand to a tight fist to prevent blood loss. Naruto and Yamiyuro kept their average score and records to avoid suspicion throughout their time at the academy.