Chapter 11

“Naruto is in position”; “Yamiyuro is in position”; “Sasuke is in position”; “ok move in”. That was the dialogue that took place before Tora the cat was caught by Sasuke. The cat being a stubborn one decided to give Sasuke some marks for ‘daring to catch him’. Sasuke quickly threw the cat to Yamiyuro who with quick reflexes, caught it and shouted at Sasuke. “Hey what gives?”
“I don’t understand”, Sasuke replied.
“Why did you throw it at me?” Yamiyuro replied pushng the aggressive cat at arm’s length. Suddenly, Yamiyuro looked at the cat dead in his eyes and said, “Quiet down or I am eating cat barbeque for dinner”. The cat was absolutely terrified of Yamiyuro and quitted down in fear.
“That’s why I threw him at you. You can scare it to submission”, Sasuke said with a smirk.
“FUCK YOU”, Yamiyuro shouted at him and ran ahead of the group towards the Hokage’s tower.
This few months, the team – Sasuke, Naruto and Yamiyuro – have been speaking more. Though not outside missions, during missions they speak more than a few words now. They still exclude their sensei from conversations. Naruto and sauke because they hate him and Sasuke because he does not trust any adult after finding out what really happened to his clan – Naruto and Yamiyuro dropped enough hint for him to figure it out – so he has started having doubt on Itachi’s defection. Team 7 made their way to the Hokage’s tower throwing jokes and insults at each otyher then laughing along. Anyone that sees this will think the whole team is at an understanding but if you look closely at them, youo will notice that their sensei is left out of most of the conversations or jokes thrown around. When they got to the Hokage’s tower, they all went towards the Hokage’s office at the top floor but Sasuke noticed the way they were all looking at the Uzumakis with threat in their eyes. When Sasuke and Kakashi passed through the door into the Hokage’s office, two Anbu officers – eagle and kite – dropped and blocked Yamiyuro and Naruto from entering. “No threat goes close to Hokage – sama”, eagle spoke up.
“Let us through. We were called by the Hokage”, Yamiyuro replied him.
“He called team 7 and since your sensei and one genin is in they can represent the whole team”, kite responded harshly.
“But anbu – sama the Hokage sent for us himself. They told us he had a mission for us”, Naruto finally interfered cause Yamiyuro was about to blow up.
The conversation continued with Naruto and Yamiyuro trying to get in and the anbus keeping them out but from outside, t looked like a simple conversation between friends. Sasuke heard the conversation ccuring between the four of them and wondered why they called the Uzumakis a threat. Yes, they are smarter than an average genin but that does not change anything, does it? Look at the Nara for example. After the incident at the Hokage’s office, Sasuke was watching the actions of people towards the Uzumakis. He noticed the stares, the fingers and such.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Their mission was to escort a man to the land of waves. His name is Tasuma a bridge builder from the land of waves. Team 7 met him at the front of the village gates. Sasuke overhead the people posted there wishing the Uzumakis not to return. He was still investigating what was going on about those two and luckily he has been given enough hints from anonymous senders, he wanted to thank them by the way.
Team 7 was told that this was a 2weeks mission and they have been on the road for 3days. Yamiyuro noticed the puddle on the floor and knew it was an illusion technique, he sneakingly informed his brother/lover and his teammate that there were enemies in it. He also noticed that their sensei knew about it so he purposely stepped on the puddle as if he didn’t see it making one of them to grab his legs tripping him. Two ninjas then jumped out with a chain having kunais embedded in it slashing through Kakashi releasing blood everywhere. Naruto and Yamiyuro did not react much from it but had to keep their mask up so they forced out some vomit and looked green though Sasuke was not acting when he started to shake like a leaf but it was so subtle you wouldn’t notice if you did not have a sharp eye. Naruto after acting jumped in front of their client and shouted at Sasuke to snap him out of it. Yamiyuro threw a very thin and short senbon with a flat end that has a seal on both of them gluing it to the back of their neck. Sasuke threw some shiruken and a kunai with exploding tags attached using the shurikens to mask the kunai. The demon brothers dodged the shuriken but did not notice the kunai until it was too late to dodge. It exploded sending them flying back. Kakashi then appeared knocking them out; he chained them to a tree then asked them questions. After finding what they want Kakashi sent a message sent a message through his summons to the Hokage for people to come and pick the demon brothers up; Kakashi went to where the team and client was camping and sat down then he looked at Tasuma. “Why did you lie?” he asked. Tasuma looked at him confused and replied “pardon?”. Kakashi asked again, “why did you lie? You said you wanted an escort and paid for a C – rank mission but it isn’t. This is an A – rank mission”.
Hering that, Naruto and Yamiyuro smiled happily while Sasuke frowned cause A – rank missions are too high for genins. Tasuma interjected that “it is indeed a C – rank mission. In my village, there is a business overlord that has taken control of the sea – port rendering us incapable of trading with other villages. We are planning on building a bridge. As the chief builder, if he kills me he stops the project entirely. I thought he was going to send thugs not missing nins; how did he get them?”
Kakashi was thinking when Sasuke spoke “You said he is a business overlord right?” Tasuma nodded “then he baited them with money”. Naruto and yamiyuro’s eyes widened and they came to a conclusion, ‘they are stealing all of the business overload’s money’.