Chapter 9

*Flashback*
“Nii – san what’s going on?” an 8 – year old Yamiyuro asked looking at his brother.
“I don’t know. All those people are moving towards the Uchiha’s compound”, Naruto said to him.
“Nii – san, let us follow them”
“Are you trying to get us killed? You know they hate us. Seeing us there will give them good reason to kill us”
“But nii – san we are experts at stealth and we will pull in our chakra not allowing anyone to sense us. Look at the way we escaped those anbu assassins these few months”.
“Okay let’s go”.
Naruto and Yamiyuro jumped out of their room at the top of the rundown building using us little chakra as possible leaping towards the outskirts of the village where the Uchiha compound is located. They got there just when the last Uchiha was slaughtered. Some anbu with blank masks where plucking out and gathering their eyes.
“Nii – san they are taking their sharigans”, Yamiyuro started
“I noticed”, Naruto replied
“Should we get our share of the cake?” Yamiyuro continued
“Hmmm, I think we should”
Naruto and Yamiyuro sneaked into the Uchiha compound and walked towards the clan head’s house.
“Yami, why are you going towards the clan’s head house?”
“Because the clan head is the strongest and will marry a strong woman allowing us to get strong eyes”.
“Oh! Okay”
Yamiyuro lead Naruto to the clan head’s house and snuck inside that was when they saw Uchiha Sasuke staring into space crying his eyes out.
“Damn never thought I will see the Uchiha being a crybaby”.
“Yeah me neither”
Yamiyuro moved stealthily towards the two bodies in front of Sasuke with Naruto following behind him. Upon reaching them, he carefully and silently plucked out their eye and gave one of each to Naruto who was confused.
“So we can have diverse powers from the eyes”, Yamiyuro explained
Naruto nodded and they both left the house going round the compound snatching as much books, money and valuables as possible.
*Flashback Ends*
“Yami, what are you thinking of?” Naruto asked
“Nothing, just remembering the time we got these”, Yami replied pointing to his eyes.
“Yea, very eventful night. Have you been able to discover what happens when a Hyuga is given a sharigan?”
“Nah! I have not been able to understand that part of medicine. It’s too delicate to just do without proper knowledge”
“What of merging two clans’ genes together avoiding the overriding?”
“I think I am about to make a breakthrough. I have been able to merge them but the lab rats keep dying from too much power in their cells. I think it’s because they are already adults and their present clan genes is engraved in their blood”.
“Then we find a baby to test on then”
“A – are you sure nii – san”
“What? You think I care about these people who think of us as nothing but demons and weapons for their use?”
“No nii – san but we are going to have revenge”.
Yamiyuro got off his seat and went to the door at the deepest part of the apartment. He entered and went towards one of the doors in this section of the apartment. He opened the door to see 12year olds in test tubes up to 30 in green liquids.
“Hah! They grow up so fast; I remember when they were just 6 years old 6 months ago”, Yamiyuro said wiping an imaginary tear from his eye. He started going round ensuring that their vitals were stable and there was no defect in being the perfect soldiers they wanted them to be.
Naruto was still in the living room thinking of the things he and Yamiyuro have planned to do when they become genins: one, pass the actual genin exam; two, become chunins before age 14; three, leave Konoha; four, discover our own village; five, marry and settle down. There is just one problem with it: kids; they can’t have kids on their own because they are too dominant to carry it and the thought of sleeping with a woman gives them shivers till date.
‘So it’s simple, modify a man to carry our babies’, Naruto thought with a smile.
Kakashi has been thinking about Naruto’s eyes that he saw. He can’t say it was actually there because as he blinked, it was gone. He first thought that the kyuubi is out controlling Naruto but it wasn’t because if it was, it wont sit still but be rampaging around destroying things and killing people; it wa the demon fox afterall. Suddenly, he stopped walking with wide eyes. ‘What if Naruto was the one in control of the kyuubi instead?’