027 | not a villain

J I H Y E
Here I am, at school, once again..

I really had to force myself out of bed this morning. I was super close to give up, tell Sena I can't do it but then I thought about it one last time, reminding myself I'm not alone. It wouldn't surprise me if I go through another breakdown on in school today but at least I'm not ashamed to cry in front of Sena.

Just like yesterday, all eyes were on me when I stepped out of the car. I breathed in, calming down myself before I started to walk with my chin up. People's stares changed, they were still looking at me weirdly but their stares still changed in someway.

"How are you feeling?" Sena asked while we hugged.

"Okay so far" I answered while I broke the hug.

I kept looking around me during our hug. People are still keeping distance from me, not daring to stay close to me because they think I'm going to steal from them. It's easy to say "don't think about them so much, it's just a waste of time" but it's not as easy as it sounds.

I shrugged it off and decided to head inside. While me and Sena were walking, people were acting worse than they did yesterday. Now they are really acting like I am some sort of a virus. I could even hear some people leaving comments about Sena, wondering why she still friends with me.

Even though I really want to go up to them and hit them, I know it's better to stay quiet. I don't want more rumors about me than what I already have. Or worse, get kicked out of school.

When me and Sena walked into our classroom, our classmates liked they just saw a jump-scare. But compared to the rest of the students in this school, our classmates stayed where they were and did not walk away when I came closer.

I walked over to my desk, my desk that used to be clean was now full of doodles. I'm feeling like a fool right now, just staring at the mean, hateful and threatening comments that were written on my desk while my classmates were laughing at me.

"It seems like everyone wants to be reported as bullies. Should I remind everyone that bullying is a crime in our country" Sena said with a loud tone in our voice.

Everyone immediately became quiet and looked away from us. I looked at Sena who had a tiny small on her lips while she placed her hand on my shoulder.

Someone suddenly knocked on the door even though it was open. I looked to the door just like the rest of my classmates, seeing Mrs Ahn standing at the door frame. She wasn't saying anything, just staring at me which made me realize she wanted to have a word with me. Sena walked with me out of the classroom. Mrs Ahn closed the door to the classroom after us.

"I have been sent by the principal, he wants to talk with you Jihye" Mrs Ahn said.

Oh no..

"Do you want me to follow you?" Sena asked me.

"No, I think it's okay" I answered Sena.

Sena nodded and then walked back into the classroom. After Sena left, I followed Mrs Ahn to the principal office. Since there was still time left until the first lesson started, a lot of students were still walking around in the corridor.

And guess once if people started to suspect something was going on.

Mrs Ahn opened the door for me to the principal's office. I walked in, seeing a student sitting in one of the chairs in front of the principal. I took a short look at the student while I sat down on the other chair, but I don't recognize her.

"Miss Hwang Jihye" The principal said.

"This is Lee Youngmi, she is in the class above you and the person who leaked the pictures and information about you" The principal added.

I looked at the principal confused and then at Youngmi. Youngmi was sitting with her hands tied together and her head tilted down. I do recognize her name but not for a good reason, she's one of the lowest ranked students in our school and have a reputation as a troublemaker.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you, I just wanted to joke around with my friends but then it got leaked.." Youngmi said.

"You can leave now Youngmi, I want to speak with Jihye by myself" The principal replied.

Youngmi stood up from the chair and walked out of the room, leaving me and the principal all alone. What on earth is going around right now?

"Miss Jihye.. You are our best and most gifted student in our school. You are the student I was least expecting to met in a situation like this" The principal said.

"Me and the teachers were discussing a punishment for you, but we all ended in an agreement of not punishing you after a phone call with your mother, plus seeing the way the students were acting. It didn't take much long for us to realize you were a victim, not a villain" The principal added.

"Thank you so much, I promise I won't repeat my mistake and make you disappointed again" I said while I bowed.

"We have also taken actions against the students who have been involved in this. Both with the students who leaked it, but also the ones who have done any form of bullying. One of them unfortunately happened to be one of our soccer players who is not allowed to participate in their up-coming match tomorrow" The principal said.

One of the school's team soccer players got banned from playing their up-coming match this week? Is he perhaps talking about Seojun?

"You should go back to class now Jihye. But before you leave, I want you to know I'm here if anything happens. Don't be afraid to reach out to me if anything happens" The principal said with a smile on his face.

I stood and bowed at him before I left. When I placed my hand on the doorknob, a question popped up in my head.

"Can I ask you one question before I leave?" I asked and the principal nodded.

"Do you know who found out Youngmi was the one who leaked the information about me?" I responded.

"It was a student named Jake, not sure if you know him but he was the one who found the cultrip" The principal answered.

I thanked the principal again and then left. While walking back to my classroom, I kept thinking about Jake and what the principal just said. A part of me was hoping Jake's name was going to be mentioned while asking that question, but I didn't want to have high expectations.

This shows Jake really does care about me even though I have been a pain in the ass to him. Jake really is too perfect to be after all..

I was looking outside the window while I walked back to my classroom. My eyes fell on the soccer field that was placed outside and in patrical, someone who was there. I paused my walking to take a closer look at that person. Even though I was standing on a far distance, it didn't take long for me to realize it was Jake.

He had lined up a bunch of soccer balls in front of the goal and started to aim them at the goal, one by one. Even though all of them went in, Jake still fell down on his knees and covered his eyes with his hands.

It hurts seeing Jake like this, it feels like a pair of claws is ripping my heart. I'm sorry for the pain and damage I have caused you Jake and I promise I will make it up to you.

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━
What do ya'll think Jihye is planning to do? o_o