𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

    STEAM FLOWS OUT OF THE SHOWER AS ASTRID WRAPS HERSELF UP IN A SOFT WHITE TOWEL. Another towel was wrapped around her hair, keeping it from dripping onto the floor and herself. A sigh of relief leaves her lips as she finally feels clean for the first time since she was taken. In all honesty, she didn't even know how long she'd been here. It could've been a few days, it could've been a few weeks.

    She didn't know where the clothes were, and neither did she know if Vader had even gotten her clothes. There was only one option open to her and that was to ask the man himself. A small huff leaves her lip as her feet pad softly across the black marble floor to the large door.

    Once it opens, the steam of her shower flows into the room and she moves closer to the couch where she had last seen Vader sit. Astrid finally finds him sitting in front of someone with his jaw clenched, and when he sees her, his pupils dilate in lust and admiration. In front of the Sith was General Tarkin who sat dumbfounded.

    "I need clothes," Astrid mutters in a soft voice. She didn't have the energy to argue or be snarky. All she needed was to get changed, eat, and then sleep. Her eyes don't miss that way Tarkin's eyes dip down from her cleavage to her bare legs, and neither does Vader.