•Memory book•

[Karl's Pov]

I look through the pages of the book. I seen names I didn't recognize at first, George, Tubbo, Ranboo, Tommy, Dream, Puffy, Technoblade, and more.
There were pictures of people and they had a description under them. I looked threw the pages I felt my memories come back, after looking at many pages of people I find a page titled 'Quackity'
________
Quackity

 I looked threw the pages I felt my memories come back, after looking at many pages of people I find a page titled 'Quackity'________Quackity

Quackity is my one of my fiancee's, I loved him with my whole heart. Me and sapnap love him so much, he's funny, cute, and flirty. He has trama from schlatt he tries to cover up but me sapnap comfort him and make him feel loved. He's me and Sapnap's small Ducky. I hope too never forget him
_______

It all came back to me Quackity was my fiance but I died by him on accident, It wasn't his fault.
Tears started to fill my eyes, realizing what I had done.
I sent Quackity away, he could be crying on the floor missing me and sapnap as much as we miss him. I rush back to our bedroom and see Sapnap on his phone looking threw pictures of the 3 of us. "Sapnap, I remember now! I remember everything and everyone! I remember Quackity!" I shouted smiling. Sapnap jolted up "Really?! Are you sure?" He looked over to me.
"Yes I'm sure" I chuckled a bit. Sapnap hopped out the bed rushing over to me. He wrapped his arms around me hugging me.

Sapnap showed me many things I had forgotten, he was surprised that I remembered them. He asked 'how'd I remember',
I just told him 'i don't know'.

I wanted to go see Quackity, I needed to apologize for the terrible things I said to him.
"Sapnap, I want to see Quackity. I want apologize. He probably hates me but I'll do anything to make it up to him" I sighed looking him in his eyes.

[Sapnap's Pov]

He looked into my eyes with sorrow, I could tell he was desperate. I also needed to apologize, I didn't try to check up on him or anything, I felt so guilty. I hadn't embraced Quackity in almost a year, I wanted to feel his touch or anything from him, he's our missing puzzle piece.
"Ok . . . I just hope he doesn't hate us" I looked into Karl eyes smiling. I was so glad to have Karl's back, his memory was back. I didn't know how but I don't care, it's back. "I know Q is in Las Nevadas, it had it's grand opening today"

"We should to go there when it closed" Karl suggested. "You mean, seek in?" I sighed at Karl thought but than again he was always timid. "Yep" He grinned, I giggled at his response and walk over to him. I gave him a kiss on the forehead "I love you" I smiled. I could see his face blush red "Love you too pandas" he wrapped his arms around my neck pressing his lips against mine. Pulling back we rest our foreheads on each others.