•Meeting again•

[Quackity's Pov]

I couldn't sleep, I was just sitting up in the bed. It was currently 2:40 A.m.
I sighed and sat up from my bed and walked down stairs to get a plate off ice cream. Fundy did say that ice cream helps you when you feel sad or depressed.
I walked to the kitchen freezer and grabbed a tub of  vanilla ice cream and a spoon and sat on the Sofa in the dark tears still falling from my face

[Karl's Pov]

Since the casino closed me and sapnap decided to head to Las Nevadas. It wasn't to far since what separates Kinokio kingdom and Las Nevadas was a river.
_______

We arrived at Las Nevadas, it was so pretty. The building were white, gold, and black. The roads were brand new and pigmented.
Sapnap had seen my fascinated face and smiled "It's lovely isn't it?"
"It is, Quackity did this?!" I was shocked. "Yep, he owns all of this. Our little duck did this" Sapnap looked around taking everything in. I can't believe that in 3/4 of a year Quackity did all this.
I seen a . . . Walking slime? I disregarded his looks and went up to him. "Do you know where Quackity is? He has a long scar across his face, beautiful golden wings, a beanie labeled 'LAFD' on it."

"Oh! Yep, he's at his house." He said cheerfully. "Do you know where that is?" Sapnap asked.
"Yea, follow me sirs" He guide us and we trailer behind.
"Why do you need Mr Quackity?"
The slime asked. "Oh we . . . Have something we need to tell him" I said bitting my lip. "Ok, just don't talk about relationships around him. He's pretty sensitive about it, especially since his last relationship kinda . . . Anyways we're almost there" he jumped off the topic. "Kinda wha-" I stop sapnap from saying anything.

We made it to our destination "well here you are" he said knocking on the door. "Quackity from Las Nevadas you have guests".
I squeeze Sapnap's hand slightly. We hear shifting in the house. Until the door open, It was Quackity. "What slime-" He looked up at Me and Sapnap. His eyes widened "Sapnap . . . Karl . . ." He said slowly tear falling from his eyes.
"I'll be on my way" slime said slowly walking away.

"Your not real, my mind is playing tricks on me again" He laughed nervously. Sapnap grabbed his hand "This isn't a dream" He giggled.
I just wanted to hug and kisses him, never letting him go.
I realized what he was wearing, one of my sweaters I smiled and embraced him. "I missed you so much, I'm sorry for what I said, I'm sorry I sent you away! I'm so sorry Quackity"

Sapnap joined in on the hug, we both embraced Quackity. It felt so right, our missing puzzle piece.

Our little ducky.