•comfortable•

[Sapnap's Pov]

Quackity had walked us inside and told us to sit on a sofa. We did as we were told and sat down. "Why are you here?" He sighed. "I- no, we needed to apologize, especially me" Karl sat up on the couch.
He sighed turning the lights, he was wearing Karl's hoodie with dark blue shorts. His thighs were bare and smooth, I tried to take my attention from his nicely curved legs but it was a fail.
He sat down crossing his legs "you've said your sorry's, now what do want?"

My heart kinda sank, he said it in a empty tone, less than 10 minutes ago he was clinging on is like a 4 year old. Now it sounds like he wants us gone, but I knew Quackity for too long. He was good at hiding his feelings, you just had to play the right cards.
I looked over to Karl, I think we both knew what to do.

"Do you still love us?" Karl said out the blue, I didn't think he'd say something like that. At the same time I wanted to know, does he still love us?
"I-i . . ." He moved his hair out his face, I realized how long it had gotten. "Your hair has gotten long Q" I said trying to change the subject. I wanted to know if he still loved us but I didn't want to push him.
"Yea I haven't cut it in a while" He let out a chuckle. "If you want, we could help you cut it" Karl suggested. "Sure if you want-"
Karl got up from the sofa and grabbed Quackity's wrist and sprinted to the bathroom with took him 3 minutes to find.
I followed them sighing and giggling.

We were in the bathroom, Karl had grabbed Q's scissors and snipped away at quackity's hair carefully while humming a tone.
"Whatchu humming Karl?" Quackity asked. "Sweater weather" Karl replied smiling.
"And . . . Done" Karl say after clipping the last bit of access hair. Quackity looks in the mirror "it looks good".
"Now, I for your payment~" Karl grinned. I started to like where this was going I bit my lip.
Karl took off his Hoodie on Quackity. "Wha-" Quackity seemed confused but his face red
"Can I?" Karl asked, Quackity nodded. Karl pulled Quackity's shirt over his head. I looked at his shirtless body and I felt heat come to my face but I grinned.
"Can you take out your wings please" Karl whined. "Oh- sure" Quackity calmed down. "You both have dirty minds" Karl giggled.

I rolled my eyes "I'll show you both dirty". Karl and Quackity's face both turned red. I laughed at their reactions.

Quackity took out his wings they looked flawless. Karl had grow a bit of a attachment to Quackity's wings. Q's wings were golden and fluffy, they were a bit sensitive but Quackity had feathers behind his ear called: Blood feathers.
They were connected to his nerve system, if they were pulling out there is a chance he could die.
When he was married to schlatt he ripped them off but Quackity wasn't dead but was very weak so he couldn't fight back.

Think of what schlatt did to Quackity pisses me off.
"You ok pandas?" Karl Questioned me.