•In love all over again•

[Quackity's Pov]

"You ok pandas?" Karl questioned sapnap.
Seeming to snap out his trance he answered "yea I'm fine" he looked over to me. "Are you blood feathers ok?"
I widen my eyes, he remembered my blood feathers . . .
"Y-yea" I said moving my hair revealing my blood feathers.
They both sighed in relief, I felt Karl slowly place his head on my wings slowly wrapped his arms around them.
I took a deep breath and sunk into Karl's touch.

"This is cute and all but . . . Can we sit in the bed and be lovey dovey" sapnap looked at the both of us.
"Fine" Karl whined.
We all maneuvered to the bed, sapnap was Infront of me laying in my lap talking about anything he thought of, and Karl was behind me embracing and cuddling my wings.
This felt right, it felt good, It felt like old times. I smiled, I felt like I was falling in love all over again.

[Karl's Pov]

I was behind Quackity cuddling his wings. I was happy, I missed this, I missed Quackity being apart of us.

I moved my self carefully in-between Quackity's wings and wrapping my arms around him, basically spooning him from behind. He melted into the touch and slightly leaned back into me.
I smiled as I moved my face into his neck giving him kisses on his neck, He giggled a bit.
"Hey! I feel left out" sapnap whined.
Quackity slightly laughed "that's not my problem" He smiled.
"Fine, you left my no choice" sapnap turned his face while laying on Quackity's thighs.
He placed his lips on Quackity's thighs leaving marks.

"You haven't changed a bit" Quackity giggled. "Nope" sapnap smiled.

We were talking about anything thing we could. I felt like I was falling in love all over again.

[Sapnap's Pov]

It was storming outside so Quackity said we could stay.
He lead us to his guest room which we gladly denied. Both of us wanted to sleep with him, I'm guessing he wanted us to sleep with him because he was smiling non-stop.

We were in the bed laying next to eachother. It was raining hard against the glass but quackity was just getting sleeper.
I noticed the pillow with one of my Hoodie's on it. It made me smile he did miss us. Like I said, all you had to is play the right cards to find his actual feeling.
Q yawned I could tell he was tired. I need to know the answer to the question did he love us. It was clear but I needed to hear it from his mouth.

"Hey Q"
"Hm?" He said in a sleepy tone. "Do you . . . Still love us?" I said Catching Karl's attention.
"I still love you guys, and I always have" He said falling asleep.
I felt my face heat up and my heart started to lift.
I pulled him close to my chest, I could feel his steady breath. I intertwined my fingers with Karl as he's spooning Quackity with one hand.

I felt so happy, this was how it was meant to be. I was falling in love all over again.