-Loving on eachother-

🚧TW:sexual tension🚧

[Quackity's Pov]

I woke up to, two guys spooning me from both directions. I couldn't help but smiled, but I needed to use the bathroom. Slowly and carefully I maneuvered out of there grasp to go to the bathroom.
___________

I walked out the bathroom to see the two boys still sleeping. Sapnap started to feel around for me in the bed. Yes, he was a heavy sleepier but he still wanted to cuddle. I giggled at him and walked out the room, I remember I was still shirtless but disregarded it, I could trust Karl and sapnap.
I went down stairs and flopped face first onto the couch. I took out my wings letting them hang out. I didn't know what to do, I turned on my back and took out my phone and started to scroll aimlessly through Twitter.

After being on Twitter for 10 minutes I decided it was time to get up. But I felt weight and arms wrap around me before I could get up,I looked down. It was sapnap. "Hey Pandas".
I felt his breathe on my bare chest. He was half asleep "I'm mad at you"

I raised an eyebrow, why was he mad at me, "why are you mad at me?".
"Yesterday you gave Karl more of the attention."
I giggled at him "You left marks on my thighs, and the marks are still there".
He huffed "still, you gave Karl more effection"
"Fine" I gave in. "I'll just have to tell foolish to run the casino for today".
"Yay!" He crawled further on top of me until I felt his chest on my bare chess and his breathe on my neck. "That tickles-" I started laughing.

He started to kiss me on my neck and made his way up to my jawline. I could tell that there was marks but I didn't care. I tried to sit up on the couch but sapnap had picked me up and sat me in his lap. Over the time of our 'break up' I has grown a duck tail. It was around medium size by now, so I took my tail out and started waging it. sapnap was shocked.

"When did you grow a tail, it's so cute" He started playing with it.
"Over our 'break up' " I responded. "I wouldn't call it a break up" He mumbled.
I heard a yawn and creaking from the stairs. Karl comes from the stairs and seen sapnap playing with my tail.

He was too sleepy to be shocked so he walked over to me and sapnap and crawled onto the couch and played with my tail"

"I love you guys" I said aloud. The looked at me smiling. "I love you guys too" Karl said.
"Love you guys so much". Sapnap gave us both a kiss.
We were all cuddling on the couch. I was sitting on Sapnap's lap and Karl was laying on my leg clinging to them.

I felt sapnap bitting at my neck and my face turned full red. It felt good, but I know sapnap. He's not gonna stop at my neck.
Karl was leaving mark on my inner thigh making his way up.
I felt a harder bit on my neck and I accidentally let out a moan.
I covered my mouth.
"We haven't done this in a while, are you ok with it?" I heard Karl say. I nodded giving them consent. "Good" sapnap breath.
I felt my shorts being pulled down my legs and I was only in boxers and they were kissing anywhere they could. Sapnap got to a sensitive part on my body I moaned loudly. They started to take their clothes off.

I guess we're doing this