•Reminding•

[Quackity's Pov]

I had finished gambling and winning against other gamblers. I grabbed my mini microphone on my shirt and tapped into it.
"Welp folks, that's it for the grand opening. It's closing time, but come back tomorrow "

The crowd slowly left until the place was empty, "Slime!" I yelled. "Yes Quackity from Las Nevadas?" He rushed up to me.
"Could you turn off all the lights down stairs?" I told him before walking outside.
I was in-front of my large casino looking into the night sky. Stars were everywhere and the moon was full gazing it's light down, The wind was brief but calm. I sighed walking to my house with was not to far away.

I used my keys to unlocked the door but I heard a familiar voice.
"Ello Quackity!" I felt a hand on my shoulder. "What the fuck do you want Wilbur?" I groaned opening my door. He yanked my beanie off "oh nothing really-"
I pointed a blade to his neck "Give it back" I said in a low groan. He placed his hands in that air still holding onto my beanie "violence is never the answer" He grinned at me.
"Says the guy who blew up a country because he couldn't have power" I rolled my eyes.
"Says the guy who blew up a spaceships just for the hell of it"
I groaned "I'll take your last life and dream can't revive you this time"

"Mad are we?" He grinned. "Dead in that next few minutes are we?" I played in his little game.
"I'll kill slime" he smirked knowing how important slime is to me. "I'll kill tommy, I know how much you care for that little asshat" I placed the blade into my pocket walking into my house about to close the door. "I'll kill your little fiance~"
I chuckled "Sapnap could kill you easily"
"I mean Karl" he stopped the door with his foot. I gritted my teeth "sapnap . . . Would protect him with his life"
"But would he protect you just the same?" He laughed removing his foot.

I stopped and thought about what he said. 'but would he protect you just the same?'. I bit into my lip "Probably not" I mumbled.
I pushed the hair out my face and walked up stairs to the bathroom. Looking into the mirror I stare at myself. In the corner of my eye I see shlatt?!
I panicked and turned around, but no one was there. Sighing I took my clothes off and turned on the shower and walked in.

_______

I walked out the shower with water dripping from my body. I had a towel wrapped around my waist as I dried my long hair.
I walked into my room and grabbed a t-shirt, with a pair of dark blue shorts. I open my closest to see Karl's and Sapnap's hoodie. I smiled and grabbed Karl's hoodie slipping it over my shoulders and pulling the hood over my damped hair.
I grabbed sapnap's hoodie and pulled it over a pillow pretending it was him. Walking over to my bed I crawled into it placing the pillow with Sapnap's hoodie on it on the side of me.
I sat up in the bed pulling my knees to my face wrapping my arms around my legs.

I missed them so much, I wanted to forget them. I needed to forget them. I sobbed in Karl's hood sleeve, I wanted to hate them but I couldn't. I just . . . couldn't let them go. Running my country was and is more important than them . . . Right.
I hadn't been embraced or embraced them in so long it hurt. It was something we did everyday.
We loved on one another, we protected one another. We proposed to one another and now . . . I'm nothing to them.