-Comfort-

[Karl's Pov]

After we were done with our session we all decided to get in the shower together.
__________

I was in the bed laying down looking at twitch. Quackity was on the phone with foolish and sapnap was shaving in the bathroom.

"Ok . . . Thank you foolish" I hear Quackity walk into the room. "He said he'd cover for me". Quackity flopped on the side of me falling about to fall asleep until there was a knock on the door.
He gets up groaning walking down the stairs and i go with him.
I hear sapnap open the bathroom door and he walks down stairs.
Quackity opens the door, it was Wilbur. Why the hell is he here? Are they friends? 
"What tf do you want Wilbur?" Quackity sighs.
"You have your beanie back" He toses the beanie at Q and grabbed a cigar lighting it up.
He placed it to his mouth and sucked in. He removed it from his mouth and placed his mouth 1 inch from Quackity's mouth and blew the smoke in Q's face and then smiled. Quackity sighed seeming unfazed closed the door.
"What was that about?" I asked, clearly seeing there was something between them, not a good something but something.
"He annoys me for a living" He sighed "I let him live in Las Nevadas. We came to a . . . Agreement you could say"

Quackity pushed his hair out his face "I let him live here as long as he doesn't mess with anything, if he doesn't obey my rule I kill him". Quackity flopped onto the couch. "Who was that?" Sapnap walked in leaning on the wall.
"Nobody important, just Wilbur" Quackity sighed into the couch.

"Why is he here?" Sapnap groaned but Quackity was to sleepy to answer back. "Sap can we just go to sleep I'm fucking tired".
Sapnap sighed then smiled "sure Q". He walked over to the couch.

[Sapnap's Pov]

Quackity was on the verge of sleep so I picked him up bridesmaid style and motioned Karl to follow me.
________

I laid Q down on the pillow, he was sleeping and softly snoring.
Karl had laid down next to him and pull Q to his chest. I laid behind Karl, spooning him from behind. I kissed karl neck causing him to giggle. I rested my head on the back of his neck.
I was happy with them, I messed this so much.