-Work Outfit-

[Quackity's Pov]

I wake up trying to slip out of Karl's grasp, but it didn't work. "Your not going anywhere" He sleepily mumbled. I remembered how clinging Karl was but I had to get up for work. I let out my wings to escape Karl's grasp. My wings hitting his face waking him up. "You bitch"

I playfully rolled my eyes heading to the bathroom. I took a shower and did my makeup
(He put on eye liner, eye Shadow and put on a little lip stick.) And put on my clothes.
_________

I walk out the bathroom to see Karl in sapnap's lap and both of them looking at sapnap's phone.

They looked over to me and there eyes widened. They're faces turned a shade of red. I giggled at them.

[Karl's Pov]

He looked so new, I never thought he'd ever put on make up. He looked so good.

He has on black eye liner that had red at the tip, black eyeshadow. He had faded red lipstick.
He had red button up and black shorts that had black stripped tights with red heel. He had a beanie but not his signature one, but a red one with poker chips as that label and golden rings on.
"Where the hell are you going sexy?" Sapnap grinned bitting his lips. "To work" Q giggled.
"Like that?!" I blurted.
"Yea, these are my work clothes".
Quackity said walked out the door. Me and sapnap shared a look.

Sapnap went to grab Q whist I grabbed him something that me and sapnap would approve of.
It was a simple red tuxedo black buttons. Sapnap had walked into the room with Quackity on his shoulder. "Sap! Put me down! I'm gonna be late!" Quackity yelled.
"Your not going anywhere looking like that".

[Sapnap's Pov]

I did love his outfit, it looked hot on him. I just didn't want anyone else looking at him.
Took him down from my shoulder. Karl had a tuxedo with black buttons. Me and Karl changed Q, knowing he wasn't gonna change himself.
___________

"There, much better" Karl smiled. Q had groaned "I don't have fucking time to argue, I have to be at the casino" he walked off.
"Don't worry, you can wear it for us when you get back" I yelled.
I heard him giggling "I'll think about it".

The door had shut and locked. Signaling that Q had left.