Chapter One:Love In The Night

(This takes place about..two weeks after 'Let's fight til the end' episode)

It was a beautiful, sunny, and normal day in a place called Lakewood Plaza Turbo. The clouds were calm, the sun is bright, and in the Bodega, there's not a lot of customers are around at an early evening like this time of day. A little innocent boy name Ko was humming and mopping the floor in an aisle. "Man! What a beautiful day is it!" He said, smiling brightly. A teenager girl name Enid was at the cash register, scanning the item and put the customer's money in the cash register and just watches the person walk off. She gently sigh, before grabbing a blue and purple mix color bracelet from her pocket. "Ooooooo~ is it for your date tonight?~" an alien name Rad asks, smirking and teasing her.

"...Rad, just know I have a right to power kick you to the ground" Enid said, giving Rad a death stare. "Awww, come on, Enid! It's no shame of giving your Icy a gift" A lesbian witch name Pixie said, chuckling and high fives Rad. "That's for you too, Pixie" Enid mumbles, blushing gently and put the bracelet back in her pockets. "Awwww, what's wrong? Embarrassed?" Rad asks, chuckling of Enid's reaction. "You would to if this was about you and Frankie" Enid said, looking at Rad with a smirk, which Rad blushes and looks away, "S-Shush!" He said which Pixie laughs. Ko softly chuckle, before begin to check in the break room to see his half sister, Ice Snow, kinda panicking.

"Ah cob! Ah ah ah cob cob cob!! What if she doesn't like it?! Our 3rd month anniversary is today! Ah cob!" Ice Snow mumbles to herself, which Ko begin to grabs her hand, "Hey..is everything ok?" He asks. "Huh?...I'm not sure...I kinda planned a good place for me and Enid for our date..and I'm nervous..." Ice Snow said truthfully as she sits down on a chair and takes a deep breath. "Hey..I'm sure you two will have fun! Beside, she's gonna love the place you picked!" Ko said, smiling. Ice Snow softly smile and pats his head gently, "Thanks, kiddo.." she said...before hearing a thud on the ground. "Ow!" Rad yelp in pain..after getting power kicked by Enid. "You asked for it.." she mumbles while Pixie was wheezing. Frankie was just having a 'I'm so done with this already' look on her face and just went back to work.

A lot of hours later, at night, Ice Snow was at her room(in Kincaid's household) and was checking herself out, wearing a dark-ish blue suit, dark-ish blue fancy pants, black shoes, and a blue tie for her suit. "Hey Mom...how do I look?" She asks, walking to Carol who looks at her with a smile. "Aww, honey! You look amazing! She's gonna love it!" Carol said with a big smile and walk up to her to fix her tie, "Want me to do your hair?" She asks. "No..I'm all good..I-I think I'll have my hair down, but thanks.." Ice Snow said, smiling and looking nervous. "Aww, don't be worry..you'll be alright..now you have fun..and be back before midnight..or text me if you're gonna be at Enid's place tonight..ok?" Carol asks. "I will, mom" Ice Snow said, before hugging her which Carol hugs back.

Soon Enid arrives at the Kincaid's household and knocks on the door gently. She was wearing a dress(same dress she wore in Second First Date Episode) and was nervous as heck. Soon Ice Snow opens the door and blushes at Enid, "W-Woah! You...you look amazing!..." she said. "Y-You too! You're...ready to go?" Enid asks, blushing a lot and shyly smiles. "Course, my Ninja Babe" Ice Snow said, smiling, grabbing her hand gently, and begins to rubs it gently which Enid blushes and just let her. "So..you say you got a place for us?" Enid asks, which Ice Snow nodded nervously and begin to lead Enid to a cliff. The cliff have a beautiful view on the Plaza, a picnic ready for them, also along with a few beautiful flowers and the moonlight was up in the sky.

"W-Woah!...Icy...this..this is..beautiful..and peaceful.." Enid said, blushing a lot which Ice Snow happily smile and rubs the back of her neck, "Thanks! I'm glad you like it" she said. "Then you'll like this..I hope" Enid said, before grabbing the bracelet and put it around Ice Snow's arm. "Awww Enny! I love it!" Ice Snow said, before hugging Enid and kisses her forehead, which Enid chuckles and kisses her cheek, smiling. Soon, the two were just relaxing and having a picnic dinner together, watching the view. "This is nice...we're finally...relaxed...after days of dealing with Shadowy Venomous and Tko" Ice Snow said, nervously chuckles. "Yeah...everything is finally back to normal...now..we can just..relax" Enid said as the two hold each other's hands.

Suddenly a giant boulder was thrown up to the air..flying to them. "M-Move!!!" Enid yells, before she and Ice Snow jumps out of the way in time as the boulder crash into the picnic and into a tree. "Hey!! The heck?!" Ice Snow yells, before a human, with wings and small two horns on his head, flying up into the sky and onto the land. "First two victims..after YEARS....P E R F E C T~" The human said, smirking.

(and that's all of Chapter one. Chapter 2 might be a while, but who cares? Lol. Hope you enjoy

Also Pixie and Frankie belongs to Ra1nSt0rm )