Chapter Seven:A Fight, A Trick, and A Loss

(Warning:Blood and swearing

This is mostly for Ra1nSt0rm  who wanted to see the fight and so I thought "..WHY NOT")

"And done" Raymond said, bandaging Pixie and Frankie up. "Thanks.." Frankie said while Raymond smile and pats her head gently. "How did this even happen?" Ko asks. "Wellllllllll....kinda started about...30 minutes ago..really" Pixie said

FLASHBACK

Ice Snow, Frankie, and Pixie were doing stuff around the Bodega. "Something...feel off.." Frankie said. "What do you mean?" Ice Snow asks. "They got a point...normally it took days for Zeus to attack POINT Prep...but after that..he just been sending his troops around.." Pixie said. "Now I think about it...that does sound odd.." Ice Snow said which Frankie nodded, "Right?!" She said. Suddenly a smoke bomb was thrown from the window. "TAKE COVER!!!" Pixie yells before Ice Snow made an ice shield for the three of them. The smoke bomb went off as Zeus fly in with some of his troops.

"What the heck is going on?!" Gar asks, before Zeus flies and tackled Gar down which the two starts fighting. "The f*ck?!" Pixie asks as Ice Snow turns the shield into pieces of ice spikes and attack the troops. "A distraction...this must be his real plan.." Frankie said, shooting electric at the troops. Gar punches Zeus into the ground which Zeus gets up and wipe the blood from his mouth. "Let's just get this over with..." He said, grabbing a taser....before he got shot from behind by Pixie. "HA! Take that you motherf*cker!!!" She yells as Ice Snow just cover Frankie's ears. Suddenly a troop grab his gun and shoot Pixie in the arm, "AH! SON OF A WITCH!!!!" She yells, before getting grabbed by Zeus and get thrown to Gar which they both fall to the ground.

"Oh heck nah!" Frankie said before shooting electric at the troops before getting kick by Zeus and crash into the wall. "Frankie!!" Ice Snow said, before summoning her ice spike and RIGHT block Zeus's attack just in time. "Not bad~ for an ice~" He said, smirking while Ice Snow just glares, "Oh shut up, you jerk!!" She snaps, before slashing Zeus' check with her spike. "Heh...time up..." He said, holding his cheek scar. Ice Snow looks confused before a troop used the taser on her which she screams in a high pitch and fall to the ground. "You..son of a b*tch!" Pixie mumbles as Zeus walk to her and step on her hand. "If you want her back...tell that...Enid..girl..to meet me at the cliff...alone..or else" Zeus said, grabbing Ice Snow before he and his troops walk off.

FLASHBACK ENDS

"Aaannnddd after that..Carol, Raymond, and Ms. Gar shows up...I mean Ms. Frostbite did to, but she's looking for her daughter and tries to kick that bird man's *ss" Pixie said. "Yeah..aannnd no luck..UGH! There's so many f*cking cliffs these days!" Natasha said, walking back in. "Don't worry, we'll find her" Vanessa said, comforting her wife. "..I think I know WHICH cliff they went to..." Carol said, realizing.

Meanwhile Enid shows up at the cliff, where she and Ice went for their date, which Zeus smirks at her, "About time...do you have what I need?" He asks. "Depends...do you have my Girlfriend?" Enid asks, which Zeus grabs Ice and hold her over the cliff. Ice Snow was all bruises up and have a black eye, "E-Enid......" she mumbles weakly. "Fine.....you better not play any tricks" Enid said, grabbing the amulet and throw it to Zeus who uses his wing to catch it, "Now...give me my girlfriend.." she said. "You want her?~....you GET her!" Zeus said, smirking as Enid's eyes went wide and she begins to run as Zeus begin to drop Ice Snow off of the cliff.

"ICE!!!!" Enid yells, pushing Zeus down and jumping off the cliff to save Ice Snow. She was able to catch up to her and hugs her close, "H-Hey! You're gonna be ok! I'm here!!" Enid said, tearing up. "E-Enid...I'm...Sorr....sorry.." Ice Snow weakly mumbles. "Hey hey..no worries.." Enid said sadly. Suddenly Zeus flies in and kick Enid away from Ice, before he grabs Ice and fly off, "SEE YA SUCKER!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!" He laughs. "I-ICE!!!" Enid yells, before crash into a boulder and fall all the way down to the ground. She groan in pain while having her right hand over her bleeding left eye...before she cough blood and close her eyes, passing out.

(Cliffhanger! Hahahahahaha! Hope you enjoy. Vanessa, Natasha, Pixie, and Frankie belong to Ra1n PEACE!)