Chapter Fifteenth:The Aftermath

(Final Chapter-Nothing much, just fluff. Angsty fluff and crap)

Back at POINT. Everyone was getting bandage and healed up when the rest came in. "Icy! Are you ok?" Enid asks, hugging Ice Snow who hugs back. "I'm ok..I'm ok.." Ice Snow said, before Pixie pushes Ice and Enid down and hugs Frankie. "Woah! Woah! I'm ok! I'm ok..physical" Frankie said. "How's Elodie?!" Phoenix asks. "She's ok...lost a bit of blood..but she's ok....Boxman is making her a robotic arm to replace her missing arm" Pixie said. "At least that's good enough...also Zeus is defeated..my moms are putting him away..they'll make sure no one will get harmed by him again" Ice Snow said.

Ramona begins to heal as many people as she could, while Foxtail was finishing bandaging Aphrodite. "And done..just take it easy ok?..." Foxtail asks gently which Aphrodite just tears up in response, "Hey hey...I'm gonna be here for you ok?...I'm here for you..." Foxtail said, before gently hugging her which Aphrodite tears up and hugs back, "T-Thank you......thank you so much......" she mumbles. "Course, Aphro..I'm here" Foxtail said, kissing her forehead. "Hey...Pixie..she's awake.." Boxman said, cleaning his hands which Venomous hugs him and Boxman hugs back, "I miss you too, Venny" he said

Pixie walk into the room where Elodie was looking at her robotic arm. "Hey...you're..gonna be ok?..." Pixie asks. "Huh?...oh, course darling! Just..need to get used of having a robotic arm..that's all" Elodie said, softly chuckling. "And your eye?" Pixie asks, "Nothing, but a scar, darling..I'm gonna be ok..I promise" Elodie said. "Ok...BUT we're cuddling tonight and you can't say no" Pixie said which Elodie chuckles, "And why would I never wanna say no to that, darling?" She asks, kissing Pixie's cheek.

"Finally..this is over! This is the heck of life!" Phoenix said, sitting down on a chair which Sparko chuckles, "You got that right!" He said. "For once, I agree...this is all over.." Ice Snow said, chuckling also and kisses Enid's cheek. Ko was thinking while Rad looks at him, "You're ok?" He asks. "I'm just wondering..how did he escape in the first place?" Ko asks. "That is a good question...I'm guessing he didn't did this alone.." Frankie said. "You're saying that he had a helper?" Ice Snow asks. "Most likely...but the question is who.." Frankie said as the rest looks at each other a bit concern.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile, Zeus was in a cell, having chains on his arms and his wings. "Really?...I helped you escape and you got caught again?" A cloak person asks, walking to the cell. "Oh shush! I did MY part of traumatizing them..what have you done for the past few weeks?!" Zeus asks. "Brother..if I helped you..it would be obvious that we both will be in that little cell...look...it isn't over yet..I have a plan..and once my plan is complete..you will be free..and maybe TRY not getting caught after weeks" The cloak person said in annoyed. "Whatever you say, Hades" Zeus said before Hades remove their cloak..they have dark eyes with blue pupils. She also have long blue hair, have horns and pointy ears, "Yeah yeah..you'll thank me" They said before he walk off.

To
Be
Continue

(Thanks for reading. I'll post Book 2 when I can. Thanks Ra1nSt0rm  for helping out too and see ya! Hope you enjoy. Pixie, Aphrodite, Frankie, Natasha, Ramona, Vanessa, and probably more belong to them

And Hades is my another oc lol)