Chapter Five:Duos To The Rescue

(Warning:Blood)

It been a few days since they heard of any news from Zeus, now..they are just working at the Bodega with Ice Snow still researching during her breaks every now and then. "Babe..you should really take a break.." Enid said, looking at her and hold her hand gently, which Ice Snow took a small deep breath. "Yeah..you're right..." She said, putting the stuff away and nuzzles Enid who smile and hold her close. "...ok ok, Sheez, I'll take your shift" Pixie said, before walking to the cash register. "Thanks!" Enid said, before picking up Ice Snow and walk to the break room.

"I love gays, but I don't get paid enough for this crap" Pixie said while Rad chuckles. "Awww, come on! Don't be like that!" He said, putting some stuff into the shelves. "Yeah! They look happy together!" Ko said, sweeping the floor. "Yeah, everything is calm and peacefu-.." Rad said, before Sparko flies in. "PIXIE! There's a big bird man and bunch of his groups are attacking POINT Prep!" He yells. ".....Is Elodie safe and sound?" Pixie asks. "...I have no idea" Sparko said, before Pixie grabs Sparko, "Frankie! Take my shift!!" She said before running with him. "...yeah sure..." Frankie said.

Meanwhile, Phoenix was blasting fire at the enemies as Elodie shoot arrows at them. "Who are these people?" Elodie asks, while kicking an enemy on the ground. "Zeus' henchmen...he used to come to this school before he left to find the red gem" Phoenix said, summoning flames around the henchmen. "Red gem!!..I'm going to Mr Greyman's office! Cover for me!" Elodie said, before running to Greyman's office. "Get off, old man!" Zeus said, pushing Greyman down before his wing got shot by an arrow which he hisses.

"Stay away and that's an order!" Elodie said, aiming her arrow at Zeus with a dead stare. "Ok ok..as you WISH!!!!" He yells, using his wings to throw a desk at Elodie which she falls to the ground. Greyman tries to get up, but Zeus just knock him out with a slap of his wing. Elodie slowly gets up, before shooting arrows at Zeus who quickly dodges, but get shot by a few arrows and crash into the wall. "Just surrender!...you already lost two years ago!" Elodie said, before Zeus grabs an arrow and begin to throw it at Elodie who catch the arrow in time. "I say..NOW!" She snaps. "Not a CHANCE!" Zeus yells, before using his wings to trip Elodie who fall to the ground. He grabs a piece of his feather before

SLASH!

Elodie open her eyes to see Pixie holding Zeus' arm with a new scar on her cheek..bleeding out and protecting Elodie. "STAY. AWAY. FROM MY GIRLFRIEND!!!" Pixie yells, before blasting a huge beam at Zeus who fall into the ground. "P-Pixie?!" Elodie asks, looking surprise which Pixie helps her up and hugs her, "Are you ok?!" She asks which Elodie smile. "I'm ok! Are you?" She asks. "Who's cares?" Pixie asks. "I do!" Elodie said, before kissing her forehead which Pixie kisses her cheek. "Ahem! He just escape!" Sparko said, flying in and point to the area that Zeus was there. "Cob dang it..." Elodie and Pixie mumbles before looking at each other and chuckles.

After a while, they made sure everyone is safe and sound. "You're gonna be ok?" Elodie asks, looking at Pixie. "Pffft! Course! This isn't my first scar, babe!" Pixie said, chuckling which Elodie giggles. "Alright...but be careful" she said. "So..why did that bird man attack here?" Sparko asks. "His name is Zeus...and he's looking for a red gem which is now an amulet" Phoenix said. "If you must know, Flaming Brat. It's safe away from that bird man...we have someone looking over it" Pixie said. "Enid, I believe?" Elodie asks, looking at Pixie. "Not my choice.." Pixie said. "Thanks, babe. You really save me" Elodie said, before kissing her cheek which Pixie blushes.

Little did they know, Zeus was listening to them talking. 'Enid huh?....must be that purple hair girl from that night?...no worries...I'll find a way to break her....' He thoughts with a smirks.

(Hope you enjoy and Pixie and Frankie belongs to Ra1nSt0rm )