Chapter Eleven:A Witch and A Shock

(Trigger warning:Swears and angst)

"What do you mean..she's dead?!" Pixie asks, tearing up. "I mean that Zeus KILLED Elodie! I couldn't get to them on time! I-I tried to find where she was, but he broke the walkie talkie!" Phoenix said, which Pixie growls in sadness, "WHY WEREN'T YOU THERE WITH HER?! YOU SHOULD BEEN THERE!!!!!" She yells, trying to attack Phoenix, but Enid and Raymond held her back. "Pixie calm down!! Calm your witch magic crap down!!" Raymond yells, which Pixie just tears up, pushing Enid and Raymond off her and walk off. "What happen?..." Enid asks, looking at Phoenix. "I-I don't know! I was patrolling somewhere else..I swear by cob sakes!" Phoenix said, gulping.

"I'll check on her" Raymond said, before Sparko stops him. "Sorry, robot man, but that sad witch need her sparky best friend here for comfort" Sparko said, before walk-or flying to Pixie. "UGH! Why?! Why wasn't she there?! Ugh!!!" She yells, tearing up a lot and blast at a wall. "Hey.....Pix!...heyyyy...." Sparko said, peeking a bit. "What you want?...." Pixie asks. "I'm...very sorry about what happen....she really deserve more...and I promise you.....we'll make him pay.." Sparko said, hugging Pixie which she starting to cry on his shoulder.

"Ummm...sorry to irrupted...but...Dendy hack into Zeus' hideout...turns out...Elodie...is alive" Rad said. "SHE IS?! Oh thank cob!!" Pixie said, pushing Sparko down. "Yes, she's in a tank that is keeping her alive..though security is tough" Dendy said. "How bad are we talking?" Pixie asks. "There's guards every halls..except the bathrooms, but we will never beat those any guards with just us" Ko said. "I know just who can help us" Pixie said.

"Excuse me what?" Aphrodite asks, wearing her sunglasses as usually. "Look...Elodie is in danger!" Pixie said. "And Ice Snow!" Enid said. "And my dad!" Frankie said. "Look..as much as I hate Pixie....I'm with her...not because of Elodie...because I know better than let some bird man take over the world...so...mom..please.." Phoenix said, looking at her mother, Ember, who looks at Foxtail, Dr Greyman, and Aphrodite. "Fine, fine, but get ready. We'll attack in the morning" Foxtail said, walking off to get her troops ready. "We'll get her, Pixie...she's gonna be safe and sound...I promise" Sparko said, putting a shoulder on her.

"Uggghhhh...can't believe we have to ask help from heroes.." Raymond mumbles. "Look, I don't like POINT either" Pixie said. "But aren't you a student?" Ko asks. "Doesn't mean I have to like it" Pixie said, "but yeah...if we wanna stop Zeus...we NEED more help then we can get...beside...what other choices do we have?" She said. "Ok! Let's beat some feather to the ground!!" Phoenix said. "I'll bring my flamethrower!!" Raymond said. "No!!" Fink said. "TRY ME!!!" Raymond yells. "Don't worry, El...we'll get you..." Pixie said.

(Hope you like this-sorry for the wait-health haven't been the best. Hope you enjoy. Pixie, Frankie, and Aphrodite belong to Ra1nSt0rm )