Kisses Pt 2

Peck

Naruto and Sasuke were heading to the BBQs restraunt where the other members of the teams were waiting for them, they had planned on just having a chill day out because everyone just had nothing to do. when they arrived, they saw everyone other than Ino and Sakura. "where's Sakura and Ino?" Naruto asked "Sakura decided shopping was more important than hanging out with us and Ino felt too bad to let her go by herself, so she went too" replied Tenten. "Well, that's unfortunate" Naruto said while Sasuke said under his breath "Thank god". Naruto jabbed him in the side and sat down next to lee, Sasuke moving in next. Everyone decided just to make normal conversation when Sasuke noticed someone staring, he looked over to see a brown bobbed haired short girl, but he noticed she was staring at Naruto and whispering to her friend with dark green hair. They were pointing and whispering and giggling and it was slowly starting to piss Sasuke off, Naruto too busy in a conversation with Choji and Shikamaru didn't notice in the slightest. Sasuke sighed drawing the attention of Naruto "you, okay?" he asked, Sasuke paused and then looked at him expectantly tapping his cheek, Naruto blushed but go the idea leaning forward and pecking Sasuke on the cheek, Sasuke gave a smirk at Naruto's slight timidness and leaned forward and pecked Naruto on the lips. "UHHGG"  interrupted the moment "can y'all be gay somewhere else I'm trying to eat my salad" said Neji and Kiba chimed in "no need to rub in the fact that I'm single guys we get it" he chuckled everyone else wasn't paying attention to them "hey I'm aloud to kiss him when I please, he is mine after all" Sasuke replied coolly while Naruto blushed furiously and slapped his shoulder "CUT IT OUT!" but smiled after and continued his conversation. And if those 2 girls were silent and left the restaurant after that, only Sasuke had known why. 

Unexpected kiss (Credit goes to my friend Z for this one)

it was game night, and all the boys were going to play uno, Naruto had invited everyone, but the girls were too busy and only a few boys said yes to the invitations, those few boys were Sasuke, Gara, lee, Kiba, Neji, and shikamaru. Naruto had prepared ramen for everyone and some drinks. everyone got there waving and saying hi as they walked in, once everyone settled down they started the game passing out 7 cards to each person, once they all got their deck Naruto put the rest of the pile in front of everyone taking a card off the top of the pile and putting it down, "alright the colors yellow Sasuke it's your turn!"  Sasuke placed a yellow 7, the game continued until "UNO!!" Kiba yelled, everyone groaned in disappointment, "HAH!"  Naruto yelled as he laid down a card "UNO!!" Kiba glared at Naruto and Naruto glared at Kiba. the game kept going as everyone changed the color over and over, but then lee laid down a color change card and made it green. Naruto's face lit up like the sun and slammed his last card down "LOSERSS!! HAHAH" everyone started cheering while Kiba sobbed, Sasuke got a little too happy for Naruto and unexpectedly kissed him "good job Naruto!" everything went silent and everyone was starring at Sasuke and Naruto as if they were ghosts, Naruto with a shook but flustered face smiled slightly at Sasuke. Sasuke looked around with a confused expression "what?"

Underwater kiss

Sasuke was walking down a narrow strip of path, Naruto leading him. "Naruto for the last time, where are you taking me?" Naruto turned around while walking backwards "it wouldn't be fun if I told you, would it?" Sasuke sighed but accepted his fate. About 10 mins later Naruto grabbed his hands "okay okay trust me and close your eyes' Sasuke's eyebrow rose but did so anyway and let Naruto lead him. "okay be surprised!" light suddenly flooded Sasuke's vision and he saw a beautiful waterfall with a medium sized pond at the bottom there were Lilypad's and a frog or two with birds in the trees. Sasuke looked in awe "Naruto..where did you find this place" Naruto shrugged "just came across it" Sasuke looked at him to see him taking his clothes off "what are you doing?!" he asked in shock Naruto looked at him "stripping?......wanna join me?" Sasuke looked in shock but quickly smirked "if you're that desperate to see me strip you didn't have to take me to a waterfall" he said cheekily as he took off his clothes, but he could see Naruto blushing out of the corner of his eye. Naruto then get into the water beckoning Sasuke to fallow, Sasuke joins him and Naruto sits in his lap "right were you belong" Sasuke mumbles 'SHUT UP TEME" Naruto says with a big blush on his face, in retaliation he pushes off Sasuke and they both fall into the water, Naruto thrashes for a second before he feels Sasuke grab onto him under the water, he opens his eyes slowly and sees Sasuke looking at him, a little blurry because of the water but he could still see him coming closer and felt him kiss him, it was slow and sweet but then stupidly he breathed in and they both resurfaced, Naruto looked at him "where did you get that idea" Sasuke smirked and said "I have many ideas maybe take me here again and I can show you some more" Naruto blushed and they continued back and forth thill sunset.