bullied

Third person pov:

Naruto woke up to the sound of his alarm clock beeping. He sighed *another day in hell* he thought as he got up and dressed for school. He skipped breakfast and just grabbed his things walking out the door. Naruto sighed again and thought *the only reason I even go to school anymore is to see Sasuke* he stayed in thought for a while as he was walking down the street only snapping out of it when he saw the school entrance gates. As he was walking in he heard people whispering and staring no dought due to neji and his group spreading rumors about him. As he was walking down the hallway he saw Sasuke who waved and walked up to him. They started a conversation as they walked to class "how are you doing today Naruto" Naruto smiled "I'm doing ok just wish we weren't at school" Sasuke then replied "yeah tell me about it it's do boaring here and to much work" then after that they just made light conversation as they continued walking once they arrived to class they sat down in there seats which were next to each other conveniently.

As class was going on Naruto could feel somone glaring daggers into his head so he reluctanly turned around and saw neji glaring at him. He quickly turned back earning a confused looked from Sasuke and started working acting as if he had not just looked at his bully. Then the bell rang about 20 min later and Naruto and Sasuke started packing there things and walked out heading to lunch. Before they got there Naruto turned and said "I have to use the bathroom you go ahead" Sasuke nodded and walked ahead while Naruto turned around and walked towards the bathroom unknowingly with someone following him.

Naruto walked into the bathroom and went inside a stall he sighed *I wish this didn't happen all the time but fate is not on my side* then he walked out and went to the sink splashing water on his face. He looked up when suddenly he was slammed into the wall "hey loser" neji sneered as he approached "man you really do look ugly today" Naruto looked down not in the mood for insults when neji kicked him in the stomach "look at me when I'm talking to you lowlife" Naruto continues to look at the floor tears coming out of his eyes as neji kicked him in the chest again "loser I cant believe Sasuke can even hang around you" neji said with poison in his tone. Naruto just stayed there not saying anything knowing if he did it would just make it worse as neji continues to beat on him saying things like "no wonder you have no friends" and "man just looking at your face is giving me a disease" then then as he leaned down....

Sasuke pov:

I was sitting waiting for Naruto to return when I realised it have been over 30 min so I got up and went looking for him searching the bathrooms first as I was walking there I heard taking I put my ear up to the door and heard "man I feel bad for anyone near you" and "no wonder you parents abandoned you" then I heard the last sentence that made my heart stop "Sasuke must be dissipointed" I then knew that it was Naruto that was having things said about him.

Third person pov:

Sasuke ran in and saw neji kicking and beating on Naruto so he ran up and pushed neji into the stall kicking him in both legs making him fall and punching him in the face breaking his jaw. Then he was about to punch him again when he heard a pained groan from the Naruto he quick dropped the unconscious neji onto the floor going to Naruto "hey Naruto hold on I'm taking you to the nurse" then he slowly picked up Naruto bridal style and walked him to the nurse who bandaged him up and layed him down. Sasuke sat next to him and waited for him to wake.

A few hours later Naruto woke up to see Sasuke laying on his side. He smiled and shook him waking him up Sasuke looked up with a tired look and then saw Naruto. Smiling he jumped up and hugged him quickly backing away and saying "I can't believe you never told me" with a Stern tone. Naruto looked down and Sasuke sighed

Sasuke grabbed Naruto and pulled him in a hug "don't worry no one will ever bully you again not with me around"