Wedding Planning and Wedding (Finale)

Third person (Set a week after proposal one-shot)

Naruto had just woken up 2 hours earlier sitting down at the table with Sasuke, they had an open book sat Infront of them labeled planning. Sasuke had a pencil pressed into his cheek "What season should we have our wedding in?" he asked. Naruto hummed "I kinda like the sound of spring, I mean think of the flowers and nice weather" Sasuke scoffed "Such a girl' he chuckled as Naruto gave a grumble. "I'm thinking winter" Sasuke says after a moment, Naruto grumbles "Ice cold" after a moment Naruto shoots up "I KNOW!" he says and grabs a coin "heads or tails" Sasuke smiles affectionally "really Naruto?" he askes "YES" Naruto replies "ok ok I pick tails" Naruto hums and gives an determined face as he flips the coin (yes I'm doing this in real life to decide the season) and Naruto jumps up with a smile "ITS HEADS, ha suck it! its happening in spring" Sasuke sighs but smiles "as were the rules" he smiles and leans over giving Naruto a peck on the cheek "that was cute" he says honestly Naruto blushed "next thing! next thing!" he says as they come up with roles and people to fill them. 

Third person (set in spring, Wedding day) 

Naruto was fixing his pin in the room on the right side of the hall, he was nervous but exited, Gaara was watching him from the chair on his right "you look above average" he says. Naruto sweat drops "thanks best bridesmaid Gaara" Gaara gives a small smile in return as kiba speaks up "Naruto you look fantastic and are amazing I wouldn't be surprised if Sasuke railed you after this" kiba says and laughs at the blush Naruto gives "best bridesmaid should go to me not him" he says pointing to Gaara who gives a playful glare in return. Naruto looks at them both "its not a competition!" he says with a blush as he puts on his shoes.

Meanwhile in the room the right Sasuke was tying his shoes and he looks up at his best men Shino and Neij. He gives them a deadpan look "nothing to say" Shino shrugs and Neij looks at him up and down "no one cares" Sasuke rolls his eyes but sees there smiles and smiles back "and that's why I picked you too, nothing to say and non judging, even if a bit rude" he side-eyes Neij and fixes his tie "okay lets do this" 

The music starts as people start going down the isle, Tsunade as brides mother goes down first in a tan kimono and takes her seat, then Sasuke goes to take his place in a black tuxedo and black dress shoes, he stands on his side of the alter and looks out as his two best men Neij and Shino follow both wearing grey tuxedos, after they finally get in place the rest of everyone plies into there seats such as Ino, Tenten, and Kankuro as photographers, Sasuke's family being Kakashi and guy - not that he had a choice, and Naruto's family being Jariya and Iruka, and lastly previously married was Asuma and Kurenai who wanted to attend to support them. After they all took a seat the flower girl or should I say flower girls Hinata and Temari wearing matching dresses both went down the isle throwing down spring flowers as the walked to there spot, and after them the VERY enthusiastic ring bearer lee went literally bounding down the isle to get to his spot. Finally, as the music picks up Naruto walks through the door in a beautiful white dress with an orange pin in his hair and smiled as his and Sasuke's eyes met. Once Naruto makes it into his place the officiant Shikamaru takes his time speaking "ugh Hi welcome, to the wedding of Sasuke and Naruto, I'm glad you could make it" he sounded so board Sasuke and Naruto chuckled. Then Shikamaru speaks again "this is a wedding of young love going into internal happiness, they were originally rivals and one day there feeling took on a different forms, From Christmas gifts, to dates, to kissing- that we had to witness get a room" he cuts in then continues "if you have your vows speak them now" Sasuke looks at Naruto and speaks first "Naruto, After what happened to my family I never thought I would find something like this, someone like you, who makes me happy at every glance, who can make my day with a single word, who was with me through thick and thin, who I would risk anything and everything for, and I wouldn't trade it for the world. Please allow we to cherish, love, and hold you through anything, sickness and in health.. forever" he has a loving smile as he looks at Naruto who has been tearing up at his speech, then Naruto spoke up "Sasuke, my love, my soulmate, the one I wouldn't change anything for, I fell in love with you the moment I laid eyes on you, you drew me in and I was hooked like a drug, I don't think you could ever get rid of me, and I sure as hell never want to get rid of you, in sickness and in health, now and forever" he finished and they smiled so lovingly it had the audience smiling. Shikamaru then leaned to lee to get the rings and handed it to them "Sasuke do you take Naruto to be your husband" Sasuke smiles "I do" he pauses "Naruto do you take Sasuke to be your husband" Naruto smile "I do" then they slip the rings on each others fingers Shikamaru pipes up again "now without further ado with the vows said if anyone would like to obj-" he was suddenly pushed off stage by choji "your too slow Shikamaru!" he looks at them "I now pronounce you husband and husband NOW KISS!" he says with a smile and Naruto chuckles and leans forward to kiss Sasuke and they lock lips as the crowd roars in applause. Tenten and Hinata taking pictures from the audience as kankuro creepy ass puppets take pictures from the ceiling. then they pulled away as confetti went around them and giggles taking each others hand and walking down the isle and out the hall retuning home to live a happy and lovely life together...Forever. 

Hey guys I Hope you enjoyed this book, I worked really hard on it and thought this would be the best ending to the one-shot series, If yall every wanna see me write anything else give some suggestions my dms always open 

P.S plz check out the twitch and youtube (QueenNullFox) and Follow and subscribe it is so appreciated. :)