Chapter 1

After the event at Guanyin temple Lan Xichen went into seclusion and gave the sect duties to his little brother. Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian eloped and got back at Cloud Recesses to return to Lan Wangji's Chief cultivator duties and sect duties, while Wei Wuxian taught the juniors on the night hunt.

Lan Wangji is standing at the gate of Cloud Recesses waiting for his beautiful husband and the juniors from the night hunt. When he sees a man dressed in beautiful black and red robes and a little ducklings trailing behind his back.

"Lan Zhan!"  Wei Wuxian said yelling not caring about the rule that ' No yelling at Cloud Recesses '

"Mn. Wei Ying." Lan Wangji said as he wrapped his arms to his husband.

" Sizhui, report to me your night hunt at the Hanshi later." Lan Wangji said as he turned to his son and the juniors.

" Yes, Hanguanjun."  Lan Sizhui said as he and the juniors went to their respective rooms to clean up.

As Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian went to the jingshi, Lan Wangji pinned Wei Wuxian to the wall and kissed his beautiful husband, Wei Wuxian is taken aback by the sudden movement of his husband but also kissed back his husband.

" Miss our everyday means everyday?" Wei Wuxian grinning said as they brake the kiss.

"Mn. Miss Wei Ying, but Wei Ying needs to clean and rest, I'll prepare your bath."  Lan Wangji said as he kissed his husband's forehead.

Wei Wuxian nodded as he smiled warmly at his husband.

After he takes a bath and eats he suddenly feels dizzy and he sees his husband running towards him but failing as he is also feeling dizzy with saying each other names at their head as everything went black. 

"Lan...Zhan"

"Wei..Ying"

"Get off me Young Mistress Jin!" Lan Jingyi said as he tried to push Jin Ling above him.

"Don't call me that!"  Jin Ling fumingly said to Jingyi.

"Guys stop fighting."  Lan Sizhui calmly said as the angel he is.

"Uhh..my head hurts"

" Where are we?!"

"I'm sure it's the Yiling Laozu did this to us!"

"Lan...Zhan" Wei Ying said as he slowly get up.

"Wei gongzi?" Wen Ning said as he turned to Wei Wuxian who looks very different.

"Wen Ning?! You look different, oh you got your old body back! I'm so happy for you Didi!!" Wei Wuxian happily exclaimed to Wen Ning.

" You too Wei gong- Wuxian, you got your old body back."  Wen Ning said.

" Oh really so that's why I feel like I gained some height, and warm. Wait why do I feel warm?!" Wei Wuxian exclaimed as he check his dantian where his golden core is located.

" Wen Ning, I also got my golden core!" Wei Wuxian happily exclaimed as he missed his old Golden core.

" Wei Ying?" Lan Wangji surprisingly said as he sees Wei Wuxian in his handsomely beautiful old body.

" Lan Zhan! Lan Zhan! Are you okay?!Are you hurt?!" Wei Wuxian exclaimed as he check Lan Wangji. But surprised as his husband hugged him tight.

"I'm fine Lan Zhan, look I also got my golden core!" Wei Wuxian said as he took his husband's hand to his dantian.