Chapter 18

On the second day, Nie HuaiSang came to him with an overjoyed expression, "Wei xiong, you really struck it lucky. The old man went to our sect's Discussion Conference last night, so we don't have classes for a few days!"

"What a lucky hit indeed!"

Wei WuXian quickly climbed up, beaming as he put on his boots, "A lucky strike, indeed, almost as if Heaven is blessing me with its clouds."

"But karma still loves him "

Jiang Cheng stood on the side, carefully cleaning his sword, and threw cold water on this notion, "When he comes back, you're still gonna get your punishment."

"I guess Sect Leader Jiang is the type of friend that is always bitter to the love life of others " A girl whisper

"But if Wei Wuxian will be punished again that means that Hanguangjun and him have a lot of time to date!"

"Yeah, you're right!"

Wei WuXian responded, "Why would a living person worry about what happens after they die? I'll just live freely as long as possible. Let's go. I refuse to believe that I can't find any pheasants on this mountain of the Lan Sect."

"He's breaking another rule?!"

The three walked together, passing through the reception room of the Cloud Recesses. Suddenly, Wei WuXian stopped in his tracks and exclaimed, "There are two lil' fuddy... Lan Zhan-s!"

A few people walked out of the room. Of the two youths at the front, both looked as if they were carved out of ice and jade, both wore the same snow-white robes, and both had sword tassels which swayed in the breeze, alongside ribbons on their clothes.

Some cultivators couldn't help but to facepalm to the scene in front of them

"This idiot..."

"That's clearly Zewu-jun"

"How can he not tell the difference?"

Wei WuXian could tell at once that, if the one with a stern face was Lan WangJi, the gentle one must be the other Jade of the Lan Sect-ZeWu-Jun, Lan XiChen.

"He looks like a smiling Hanguangjun "

On the other hand, Lan XiChen smiled, "And you are...?"

Jiang Cheng showed his respect with a salute, "Jiang WanYin of Yunmeng."

Wei WuXian followed, "Wei WuXian of
Yunmeng."

"It feels weird hearing him say he's from Yunmeng."

"Yeah, it's been a very long time since I heard him say that "

Jiang Cheng lowers his head, he doesn't know what to feel with hearing Wei Wuxian introduce himself as from Yunmeng

Lan XiChen returned the salute. Nie
HuaiSang whispered in the volume of a gnat, "Brother XiChen."

Lan XiChen turned to him, "HuaiSang, a while ago, as I returned from Qinghe, your brother asked of your studies. How is it? This year, will you be able to pass?"

"I wonder why Old Lan Qiren passed him?" A cultivator whispers, afraid that Nie Mingjue will hear him. For talking about his little brother

Nie HuaiSang replied, "Generally speaking, yes..." He seemed like a wilted cucumber, looking at Wei WuXian in a helpless way.