Chapter 17

Wei WuXian was someone who was skilled at finding fun for himself, especially talented in the area of seeking joy amid dull circumstances. Since there wasn't anything else to play with, he could only play with Lan Wang Ji.

He called, "Wang Ji xiong."

Lan Wang Ji remained motionless.

Wei WuXian, "WangJi."

He appeared as if he didn't hear anything.

Wei WuXian, "Lan WangJi "

Wei WuXian, "Lan Zhan!"

"Now, he's getting annoying!"

"Wow, I'm amazed by Hanguangjun patience to someone's this annoying"

Lan Wang Ji finally stopped writing, and looked up at him with a cold gaze. Wel WuXian shifted backward, raising his hands as if he was defending himself, "Don't look at me like this. only I called your name because you didn't answer when I called you WangJi. If you're upset, you can also call me back with my name."

"So that's when they began calling each other intimately!"

Lan Wang Ji spoke, "Put your legs down."

Listening to Lan WangJi's words, he put his legs down, but his upper body inched unnoticeably closer, and he pressed his arms onto the desk. It was still an unacceptable sitting posture. He asked in a serious tone, "Lan Zhan. Let me ask you a question. Do you... really hate me that much?"

"No" Lan Wangji immediately answers

Lan Wang Ji looked down, his lashes casting light shadows onto his jade-like cheeks.

"I'm losing count, on how many times he says jade whenever he looks at Hanguangjun"

Wei WuXian hurriedly added, "Hey, don't be like this, ignoring me again after saying so few words. want to admit my fault and apologize to you. Look at me."

"My poor heart is breaking, being ignored by the beauty of Hanguangjun!" Wei Wuxian dramatically said as his husband look at him fondly with some amusement

After a pause, he spoke again, "You don't want to look at me? Sure, then. I'll just start talking. It was my fault during that night. I was wrong. I shouldn't have climbed the wall, I shouldn't have drank alcohol, and I shouldn't have fought with you. But, I swear! It wasn't that I provoked you on purpose-I really didn't look at the sect rules. The sect rules in the Jiang Sect are all told verbally, none of them are written down. Or else, definitely wouldn't have done that."

"Hanguangjun please forgive your wife, look at him sincerely apologizing to you!" A girl shouted

" I definitely wouldn't have finished the jar of Emperor's Smile in front of you. I would have tucked it away and carried it back into my room, secretly drinking it every day and sharing it with everyone until we all had enough.' he thought

"Nevermind, Hanguangjun please punish him at the jingshi!"

"Ah..hehe" Wei Wuxian awkwardly laughed

Wei WuXian continued, "And, let's be reasonable-which of us attacked first? It was you. If you didn't attack, we could've communicated nicely and cleared everything up. However, if someone hits me, I'd have to hit them back. This isn't all my fault. Lan Zhan, are you listening? Look at me. Young Master Lan?" He snapped his fingers, "Second Brother Lan, why don't you do me a favor and look at me?"

"It's obvious that he already have a crush on Hanguangjun that time!"

"Yeah! Look at him, his actions screams 'I like you! Please notice me!"