Orange Juice

Orange juice is a tangy and refreshing beverage made from the extraction or squeezing of oranges. It has a striking orange colour, a flavour that is sweet and somewhat acidic, and a strong citrus scent.

_____

Midoriya Izuku

Midoriya Izuku: hey shoto, could you check on yaoyorozu for me, you don't have to if you can't
Midoriya Izuku: I was gonna do it myself but got caught up with recovery girl (╥︣﹏᷅╥)
[read]

_____

There's a skill that comes with being alone, surrounded by people, it's why Hanta loves the common room so much. There is always something happening, an activity to join, a game to play, a conversation to observe, or even just a whole room for yourself. It's the afternoon and with a day's worth of quirk training, the common room became a box of lazy limbs and heavy breaths. Hanta sits on the floor, skimming through some manga he picked up.

Yauyoroso comes out from the kitchen with a tray in her hand. He gets up to help her, taking one of the two bowls from her. She smiles, placing the bowl on the coffee table before heading over to a shut eyed Kyouka. The sleepy teen has her fingers lightly running through Uraraka's brown strands. The girl is resting on her lap using her phone, softly laughing to herself from time to time.

The two bowls have an assortment of chopped-up fruit. Cutlery already had been placed on the plate previously. It didn't seem like anyone is willing to move, so Hanta took it upon himself to separate the fruits into different bowls for his friends. He sends a message in the class group chat about the desert and gets to work on the floor.

"I'd fancy a bowl, merci," Aoyama says, voice lower than usual, calm as it lacks its mellow dramatic flair, catching Tokoyami's attention. The bird boy is reading a book on the floor with Aoyama leaning on his shoulder, eyes half closed barely paying attention, content to merely be there.

"I'd appreciate some as well," Tokoyami says, placing a bookmark into his book, and putting it to the side. Aoyama further leans into Tokoyami who barely even acknowledges his presence.

Hanta makes the cuddling duos their bowls of fruit salad, sliding them over. The darker of the two lean over to take them, handing one to the sparkling boy who takes it with a smile and a whisper of something that isn't a thank you. Hanta looks over at them, knowing full well they weren't this comfortable with each other weeks ago. Hanta wonders if they would have still been like this if Mina was around.

Hanta hears footsteps behind him and finds Todoroki behind them, looking over at the couch with the three girls before deflating. He looks as if he missed out on something. Turning back around to leave, his eyes catch Hantas, who already has a bowl in his hands.

"Care for some fruit salad?" Hanta asks, automatic to something he just started doing. Todoroki looks at the bowl, going back and forth between the girls on the couch and him. After what Hanta wrongly assumes was a shy rejection, Todoroki sits in the seat Hanta had previously been occupying.

Running his fingers through his long overgrown hair, Todoroki watches the couch of cuddled high schoolers, nothing on his face that gives away how he feels. Hanta pours himself a bowl before sitting on the couch next to the boy. Might as well give him someone to talk to.

"You did great in class today," Hanta compliments, grabbing the guy's attention by elbowing him gently.

"You think so?" Todoroki asks as if he never is phenomenal to anyone that could breathe. His eyes are bare with nothing to give away what he is thinking, only taking his own bowl of fruit salad.