Orange Jam

Orange jam is a sweet and fruity spread made by cooking oranges with sugar and sometimes other ingredients like lemon juice or zest. It is a preserve that captures oranges' authentic flavours and scents. Orange jam has a rich, tangy-sweet flavour and a vivid orange colour. It can be used as a filling in pastries and cakes, spread on toast, and scones. 

_____

Midoriya Izuku

Midoriya Izuku: your dad doesnt know what hes talking about >:(
Midoriya Izuku: i mean, am i gross?

Todoroki Shoto: youre gay?

Midoriya Izuku: ...
Midoriya Izuku: please tell me thats a joke
[read]

_____

Hanta looks through his manga collection, trying to find the one he had previously tried to introduce to Shoto. He thought he knew where he last put it, but he's now frantically trying to calmly find the goddamn book.

At least the room smells off season.

It's mid day, and after sleeping over, Shoto is leaving earlier than usual to study. The physical exam is in two days, and they both need a day off to relax. As Shoto makes a weak attempt at not falling back asleep, it makes Hanta think that Shoto probably took everything into consideration and still chose to be with him. Hanta did not giggle like a little girl in his head. Or maybe he did. He'll never say.

(He did)

Hanta woke up that day the way you'd wake up after letting your crush sleep on the same bed as you. With hair all over his face. The worst part is that Hanta didn't mind. In the weird domestic way one does, Hanta wakes up and just admires how pretty Shoto is, hypnotised as the selfish parts of him lets him continue on until his phone buzzes him into routine.

Being the morning person he is, Hanta goes to grab himself some tea and coffee for Shoto. Cold with no sugar, just the way Hanta would hate, but finds it endearing when Shoto chugs it, then goes for a second serving.

He spots Eijirou around the kitchen, stressed with cramped studying, revising medical information and safety procedures as he ties his shoes for his morning run. Hanta calls him over to have some small talk as he makes the drinks, but Katsuki arrives before they can go anywhere, and if Katsuki hates something, it's waiting.

Eijirou throws him a quick hug and a promise to talk later before challenging Katsuki to a race. They both leave Hanta before he could get started on his drink.

By the time he's made the drinks, he plans to make a cat plushie, hoping it would take off the edge on his shoulders.

His empty tea cup and Shoto's refilled mug of coffee sit on the side table, both of them spending the majority of the morning reading through the last few volumes of the manga that caused them both pain and suffering. Shoto hates the ending, sulking as he rates it four stars overall. As of now, Hanta looks over his collection of manga, trying to figure out how he misplaced such a great manga.

"What is it about again?" Shoto, comfortable on the bed, has the pleasure of making small talk while Hanta tries not to throw everything on the floor and messes up his freshly cleaned 'sorry I didn't have time to clean' room.

"These two high schoolers get hit with a mind reading quirk before inevitably falling in love like a bunch of dorks," Hanta finds the first volume, the mental exhaustion from the search finally settling in.

"Sounds stressful," Shoto says, reaching out to take the book with mild curiosity.

"Yeah, but trying to block out how in love you are is hilarious when it's not happening to you," not much happens in the manga but corny cliche mishaps. It's cheesy and overdone but Hanta loves it. He hands the manga over, ready to crawl into the bed, a ball of wool and his crochet hook already prepared.