Orange Soda

Orange soda is a carbonated beverage that tastes sweet and zesty and is flavoured with orange. Due to the carbonation, it often has an intense orange colour and a fizzy mouthfeel. Orange soda is well-known for its tangy, fruity flavour that tastes like freshly squeezed orange juice.

_____

Uraraka Ochako (Friends)

Uraraka Ochako (Friends): TALK TO HIM YOU LOSER
Uraraka Ochako (Friends): i say that with love btw
Uraraka Ochako (Friends): HES THE CHILLEST GUY IN CLASS WHAT DO YOU EVEN HAVE TO LOSE??????
[read]

_____

"Pick a partner, and spar, don't bother me until I say so,'' that is all the warning everyone gets before they are left in the gym with a yellow zipped up sleeping bag and some unrolled yoga mats. It's not often they get to spar, but it's a well deserved break after bone shaking battles and limb tearing quirk training.

Hanta never likes picking a partner for himself, it makes him feel like he is choosing someone over another. He hates the feeling of leaving someone out. Instead, He waits for everyone to find a partner and lets himself get paired with whoever is left.

He stretched for a while as an excuse to wait it out for long enough. In these moments, he notices things others have not picked up on.

Most girls like pairing up with each other, and are usually the ones who start first.

Katsuki likes sparring with Eijirou, which usually ends in violence, but Uraraka brings out the violence in him right at the beginning.

Midoriya has sparred with everyone at least once, yet always prefers Sato as his regular sparring partner.

Denki usually asks Kyouka first before moving on to the next victim of his attraction.

Shinso rarely asks to spar with others, which leads to the both of them sparring often.

Todoroki hates asking people to spar with him.

There have been moments where he's wanted to ask Todoroki to spar with him, hoping that maybe they could bond a little. But Todoroki Shoto is in fact, Todoroki Shoto. He always ends up finding someone worthy to spar with, someone would ask him eventually.

Hanta spots Shinso wrapping his fingers through his capture weapon as he lets small talk weave between him and Shoji, which is strange, but variety is always ideal. He takes the chance to scope out who didn't get a partner, and for some reason, Todoroki was by his side, oddly close, stretching his arms.

Unlike most of the guys in class, Todoroki's gym shirt was quite loose for him. Flowing and folding with his movement. It looks good on him. Most things look good on him.

"You gotta partner, Roki?'' Hanta asks, bending down with his legs apart, laying his palm flat on the floor. Todoroki turns to inspect what Hanta's been doing, running his hand through his hair, before shifting to copy his stance. Todoroki tries stretching but didn't reach his toes, his hands dangling around.

"You seemed free, thought you wouldn't mind,'' Every part of that scenario seems a little surreal. Someone as powerful and strong, looking at the silly ole kid Hanta is and wanting to spar with him. Maybe it's an ego boost Todoroki was looking for. Although uncharacteristic, Hanta couldn't blame him if that's the case

"You know I'm always free for you sweetheart," he smiles, twisting his body to stretch, facing Todoroki, who did the same, head facing away as soon as the pet name leaves his lips. How adorable.

Todoroki's hair spills over to the floor. It's fluffy, soft, and undeniably distracting, and before Hanta could stop, the way his hair is probably framing his face covers each crevice of his imagination. Good thing Todoroki is facing away from him.