Orange Cake

Orange cake is a tasty and sweet dessert made with the orange's essence or zest, which gives it a zesty and aromatic flavour. The cake has a light and airy crumb and a soft and fragile texture. It is frequently served plain or with glaze, icing, or powdered sugar sprinkled on top. The orange taste gives the cake a tangy, refreshing note.

_____

Iida Tenya

Iida Tenya: This is all the information I was able to gather on how to help people with low self esteem. Regardless, please do not feel the need to "fix" Sero. As much as you can support him, you are your own person, and so is he. You made the right choice to give both of you space. You need to heal from the separation so take this time to rest.
Iida Tenya: The Christmas party is coming soon, you could put your attention into that if you want to, it may help take your mind off things.
[read]

_____

If Hanta learned a lesson from middle school, it's that kisses are addicting, and everything else sucks.

He closes his eyes, purple being the last thing he sees before the satisfying rumble surrounds him. He's lighter, like he's done well. He has satisfied the person he loves and that's all he needs. A release, as he pathetically admits.

"Really? gosh, you're so clingy, I don't need to kiss you, I love you, that's all you need to know baby,"

Hanta believes that. He shouldn't demand so much from someone that gives him enough. He just needs to make sure he is good enough.

"Hanta, why don't you realise how special you are to me?"

He knows, more than he says. He wants to remind his boyfriend how amazing he is, how much he means to him, how much love is stored in the lanky body given to him. The words never came, they never could form in a way that sounds like enough. He just wants to kiss him for eternity, and hope the next forever lasts longer.

"You're ass at kissing, god. Don't worry baby, I'll teach you to be better, just for me,"

Anything he does is just for him. Curated jokes and sculptured laughs, timed pouts, and perfected touches. And still. Still.

"A reminder that just because you cry like a bitch because I wanna hang out with my friends, doesn't mean I have to cradle you like a baby. I have a life of my own, let me live,"

It's his fault, it has always been. Can't he be considerate? He isn't lenient enough, too jealous, too possessive. They're just friends. His mom always said he was too clingy. Why is he so clingy?

He tries to stop himself from reacting any further. Hanta loves him, so he tries to focus on other things. He starts using his quirk more often, trick shots and workouts cooped in an isolated room. Time he waits for a text is time spent working on himself.

"Baby, when did you get so...damn,"

It works. He starts getting the hugs he wants, the caress of his hands scandalous enough to dip under his shirt. Shivers of need rush through him and he takes as much as he is given. It works out so well, he starts seeing him for one reason and one reason only.

"Fuck...your lips,"

Neither one of them could get enough, and Hanta never complains. He's getting what he wants, isn't he? All the greedy attention he desires? He'll just have to look better, act better, be better, then he'll get everything.

"You can't tell anyone we're going out, okay baby? I just want us to be our own little secret,"

Maybe if he's better, he would be proud of him. Maybe he's ashamed, but he could understand why. He'll be the person he needs to be, he'll be funny and charming, loving and accepting, everything he needs.