Blueberry Pie

Blueberry pie is made with a flaky pastry crust with a filling largely comprised of blueberries, sugar, and other ingredients. The intense purple-blue colour of blueberry pie and the fruit's sweet-tart flavour are both well-known characteristics. It is frequently eaten warm and occasionally topped with whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream. 

_____

Soft Girls!!! (and Shoto)

Jirou Kyouka (Hanta's Friend): good luck dude

Uraraka Ochako (Friends): YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

Ashido Mina (Hanta's Friend): you're so hot nothing could go wrong

_____

They sat on the steps outside the dorms. It's quiet between them. Not comfortable enough to start a conversation. Not awkward enough to make Hanta leave. Not usual enough to know what to make of the situation. Hanta looks at the empty sky, lamps failing to substitute for stars.

Hanta has spent nights staring at their ceiling, trying to figure out how many times they've avoided conflict for the sake of convenience for their and others' sake. Maybe more times than they could think about.

Before they could say anything, Shoto breathes in deeply "I've forgiven you,"

All the tension creeping on their back vanishes and a small escape of laughter from the both of them reminds Hanta that things might be okay. Still, they messed up, Shoto should be demanding a four page essay, tears and a bouquet of orange flowers. "Give me a moment to say my monologue, there are rules to apologies Sho,"

"You don't value yourself enough, and it wasn't right to call you a coward because of it," Hanta feels like a bucket of water knocked them over, then froze them on the spot.

"Ouch..." They know Shoto doesn't hold back on his thoughts, but that doesn't mean that statement didn't crush Hanta more than any of their friends leaving them behind. Maybe they really are terrible at communicating.

"I apologise for what I said. However, I do expect an explanation," Shoto says, firm if not rehearsed. "Why couldn't you tell your friends what was wrong?"

After the staring contest with their ceiling fan, and a few sock plushies later, Hanta could feel like they could form a proper answer. "I don't like to drag an issue for too long, if I can just get things back to normal without talking, I'll probably do that. I was more than willing to pretend to be fine for others' comfort," Shoto scrunches his face. "I never said my answer would make sense,"

Shoto stares ahead, hair blowing in the cool breeze that the winter night gives room for. Hanta should be cold, but they're facing Shoto's heated side, very obviously sitting close to keep them warm.

Hanta takes Shoto's hand, running their thumb on top of pale knuckles. "I feel terrible for being an ass and playing with your emotions like that, I'd never guessed anyone would take me seriously. I'm sorry,"

"What haven't you told me then?" Shoto shifts closer, voice soft with no conviction, but honest vulnerability, a skill Hanta does not possess.

"I don't believe I deserve someone as amazing as you. I wish you'd hang out with someone who isn't as needy as me,'' They take a breath, cupping Shoto's face, making the both of them face each other. "But if I hadn't known you, I wouldn't have opened up to my friends. So even if I don't deserve you, I'm glad you were a part of my life,"

Hanta holds their breath, watching the white glow of the lamp posts shade Shoto to look angelic, like he is sent from those with the most divine power to either bring life to Hanta, or kill them on the spot.