Orange Gummies

Orange gummies are chewy, little candy with an orange flavour. Typically, gelatin, sugar, flavourings, and colourings are used to make them. Orange gummies are a tasty and enjoyable treat because of their soft and elastic texture. Orange gummies have a sweet and tart flavour that closely resembles that of fresh oranges. 

_____

Asui Tsuyu

Asui Tsuyu: am i your dead number that you send weird stuff at the middle of the night??
Asui Tsuyu: also second hairstyle looks the best

Todoroki Shoto: you answered too late hence your opinion is invalid

Asui Tsuyu: i hope you choke and die
[read]

_____

Maybe Todoroki could have mentioned in advance that he wants his bangs trimmed, but Hanta needs the impromptu hangout. His friends canceled plans that day and he needs something to do.

The final exam is right around the corner so it's understandable that Todoroki needs to get his haircut, especially if he wants to look like he intends to have his hair be that way, and not in the 'i'm trying to spite my father' way.

Music plays in the background, a playlist of soft slow jams to keep the room feeling busy. It isn't late, mid day actually, but Todoroki is planning on staying for a while, and Hanta could never let him leave, not until Hanta falls asleep on his hammock.

The main disadvantage of styling Todoroki's hair is that Hanta has to touch Todoroki's hair, and that is a touch away from completely combusting in a pool of blushing red goo. Hanta is handling this better than he thought he would.

"Trust me on this, I'm gonna make you look hotter than ever, noone's ever gonna know what hit 'em," Hanta says, brushing out wet hair to have each of the layers flat to cut it. Todoroki has his eyes closed in front of the mirror, hugging string beans as he lets Hanta get so close, relaxing as if there are years of friendship wrapped in the simple weeks they share.

"I trust you will make me look appealing," Todoroki says, hints of his voice mixes with excitement and nerves.

"You say that as if my base isn't already perfect," Todoroki's eyebrows scrunch together at the statement.

"I'm not sure what about me could be that appealing," Todoroki says, completely serious in the tone of empty emotions.

"Remember valentines day? your table was stacked with chocolate," Hanta continues to feel out the hair, stalling more than anything, but the hair is so soft and well kept, Hanta could bury himself in it.

Todoroki hums, thinking through that day, a clog turning in his head "Who would you get a valentine's gift for?" Todoroki asks, peeking a little to look at him.

"The prettiest boy I know," a pink flush lands on Todoroki's face, closing his eyes just in time for Hanta's own cheeks to heat up. He lets the flirty line leave him, but it feels different this time, like he is admitting a secret Todoroki shouldn't decipher. The tingle in his nerves is enough to pick up the scissors and get started. "how has training been,"

"I realised I haven't learned as much as I should," it's a statement accompanied with a sigh, one that fills to the brim with exhaustion. They had just come back from training, and after showering and putting the cutest sweater in his closet, Todoroki wound up in Hanta's room.

"When it comes down to it, a tiny improvement from you is years of experience from me," Hanta jokes, which doesn't leave Todoroki any less stiff. Hanta pats Todoroki's shoulder in solidarity, but he stays quiet, the only sound being the snipping scissors.