Orange Sorbet

Orange sorbet is a frozen dessert that is made primarily from orange juice or orange puree, along with sugar and water. It has a light and reviving texture and is a dairy-free alternative to ice cream. Orange sorbet often has a bright orange colour and a flavour that is tangy, zesty, sweet, and refreshing.

_____

Iida Tenya

Iida Tenya: You're good with emotions, aren't you?

Todoroki Shoto: no
Todoroki Shoto: you messed up didn't you

Iida Tenya: The issue regards Aoyama and Tokoyami
[read]

_____

Hanta bounces on his heel in the elevator to Denki's room. They haven't hung out in a while, and being able to see him again makes him wish he used the stairs instead.

Hanta feels...off. His body moves less like his the whole day. It's sluggish and nags at the back of his mind, but Denki always makes his day brighter.

Hanta has successfully overthought everything he needs to say to Denki. He goes over each sentence, phrase, and prediction, putting himself at ease, pre planning an unpredictable conversation. Hanta has considered backing away, but Todoroki's words keep bugging him, pushing him into doing it.

It's a simple plan really. Play video games, mention hanging out with Todoroki, get teased, admit sticky gross feelings, get emotional, hug, play video games again. A simple plan indeed.

Hanta knocks on the door, music already blaring from the inside, breathing in and out. He can do this, he needs to. For Todoroki's sake, if not his.

"Hanta?" Kyouka says as she answers the door, looking just as confused as Hanta is.

"I umm, I was gonna hang out with Denks today," Hanta explains as he looks into the room. Mina is by his closet, looking through it as Denki stands shirtless in the middle of the room. Kyouka leaves him at the door, returning back to the bed.

"Oh shit, that was today? man, I promised the girls that we would try on some stuff before my date," Denki says, taking one of the shirts Mina threw at him. He walks closer to the door wearing a face of question.

Hanta looks at the state of the room was in. Mina and Kyouka's makeup bags are on his desk, clothes on the floor, Kyouka's playlist playing over her speaker. They've been at this for a while, and Hanta never got an invite. They clearly don't need him here.

"I guess I'll see you later then," Hanta wants to help Denki, he wants to tease him and his dates. Wants to call his fashion sense tacky and poke fun at the fact he has two boyfriends. But they clearly don't need him, they would say something if they do.

"Yeah definitely, we need to hang out soon. Anyways, see ya," Denki smiles, closing the door in Hanta's face.

Hanta just stares at it, unable to get himself to move. He feels like screaming, punching a window, and breaking the glass. Denki has other friends, he deserves to be with them too. Hanta stays there, feet frozen to the ground, breathing in air he couldn't grasp. He is acting like a little kid. It's too late to ask to join them. It's too stupid to feel bad about it. He did this to himself. Hanta takes a breath, another. Ignoring the clog in his throat, he thinks through patterns and material for plushies in his head.

"I'm free,"

"Fuck, Roki don't scare me like that," Hanta catches his breath, staring down at the guy who is closing the door to Iida's room, blinking owlishly at Hanta.

"My offer still stands," Todoroki walks over to Him, and Hanta feels the same dread wrap around his neck. He's making people put too much energy into him.