Y/n's Flashback Act 2 The Meeting

3rd POV

3rd POV

Members of the Beast Pirates were dragging a kart full of half-eaten and moldy food towards the middle of a small village. They suddenly stopped. A little boy wearing a Mino and and a Hyottoko mask, holding a shinai stood in their path.

"Scram you damn brat!!"

The boy didn't budge and brandished his shinai in a semi threatening way.

The Beast Pirates all started slinking towards the boy, cracking their knuckles, "Oh, you're just wishing to die today, aren't you?"

The boy ran at the pirates and swung his shinai. One of the them easily caught it in his hands. He yanked at it and then kicked the boy in the stomach. The boy keeled over and the Beast Pirates all ganged up and began beating him to a pulp.

After they're fun, they pick the kid's limp body up by the arm, "This is what happens if you mess us Beast Pirates." the one holding him jeered as he shook him a little.

The shaking made the boy's mask slip and clatter to the ground revealing it was Y/n. 

The Beast Pirates eyes widened, "It's the Kozuki Brat! We have to take him to Kaido sama! Now!"

"But what about the food."

The pirate smacked his dim witted associate over the head, "Forget about the food!! This is much more important!!"

The pirates took Y/n and begin running towards the harbor, leaving the kart of food behind.

(Time skip brought to you by a boat)

"mmmm...."

Y/n slowly opened his eyes. He sat up and looked around the unfamiliar room he was in.

"Woro ro ro ro... You're awake.."

He whipped around to see the King of Beats himself, Kaido. He was sitting on his thrown, a sakazuki in his hand (the cup not the fleet admiral) and a sake bottle laying on the ground. The strong sent of sake hung around him, making Y/n's nose sting.

Kaido took another gulp from his sakazuki, "So... *hic*.... You survived you brat..."

Y/n didn't say anything and just glared up at the oni, trying to look intimidating but failing to do so.

"Come on! Why the silent treatment?! Are you so scared you can't talk Woro ro ro ro ro!!" Kaido laughed.

Y/n let out a small growl. Kaido reached down for the sake bottle and poured himself another cup, "Woro ro ro ro!!! That's fine *hic* Now let's talk!"

He leaned closer to Y/n, "I want you... to join me!!!"

Y/n's eyes widen. This guy... THIS GUY just had the nerve to kill Y/n's entire family and then ask him to join his crew.

Y/n's hands curled into fists, "Never......"

"